User Tag List

First 2735363738394787 Last

Default Wrong thread perhaps....but...

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    [long post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Mine knows better by now. Taking something away from me or commenting on how I'm dealing with it is bound to get you yelled at and things flung at your head if i don't drop it all so you can sort it out yourself ( and I will start acting like a brat and make you do *everything* since I am apparently incompetent). He learned really quickly not to do that, though sometimes he cannot stop the comments from coming out

He also knows by now that if I feel like I'm fumbling, I'll pout at him to help me. And for some bizarre reason he loves playing 'Knight in shining armour'. Also, after he's done, I'll let him tease me at my fumbling and my clear need of a man. And all is well again
    Reading those two responses above, (1) stood out, (2) irked me. It's obviously something about me, my processing of the info.....but, I thought I'd mention as a difference between ENXP women, perhaps.

And, happy to hear any reasons of why those would irk me so, as I can't quite put my finger on it.

It's nothing personal to the posters, just those two posts stuck out. Meh.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    No wonder the ENTPs think we are FUCKING crazy.
    Yes. not always, though

MBTI
    INTJ

But a decrease in enthusiasm during the courting process, in general, and ESPECIALLY for enfps is a bad sign, sorry, Kalach, it just is.
    That's totally and completely utterly okay. Absolutely and totally within reason. Understandable 100 percent. People choose. People react to events. People go their own way.

And if an INTJ goes ahead and acts normally on an attraction, and of course owns that attraction as his own, which is to say, acts on the attraction, well fuck, what are you suggesting--that the ENFP is the measure of the INTJ's attraction?

Good god, people. Find out what's real and roll with it. That's what people do. If you find out that the attraction is not reciprocated, what do you lose?

Who wants to hide their humanity by saying no to what's inside them? If you're attracted, act. If she says no, accept. Be human. Read signs like a spider in a web, or create opportunity through action.

Avoid the ENFP if she is some kind of emotional invalid. Otherwise, pretend she is a normal person who can speak her truth like anyone else.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    Reading those two responses above, (1) stood out, (2) irked me. It's obviously something about me, my processing of the info.....but, I thought I'd mention as a difference between ENXP women, perhaps.

And, happy to hear any reasons of why those would irk me so, as I can't quite put my finger on it.

It's nothing personal to the posters, just those two posts stuck out. Meh.

Yes.
    Which long post?

I is confuzid!

:?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Which long post?

I is confuzid!

:?
    If you click on the arrow to the right of your name, that I quoted; it will take you to the original post.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    That's totally and completely utterly okay. Absolutely and totally within reason. Understandable 100 percent. People choose. People react to events. People go their own way.

And if an INTJ goes ahead and acts normally on an attraction, and of course owns that attraction as his own, which is to say, acts on the attraction, well fuck, what are you suggesting--that the ENFP is the measure of the INTJ's attraction?

Good god, people. Find out what's real and roll with it. That's what people do. If you find out that the attraction is not reciprocated, what do you lose?

Who wants to hide their humanity by saying no to what's inside them? If you're attracted, act. If she says no, accept. Be human. Read signs like a spider in a web, or create opportunity through action.

Avoid the ENFP if she is some kind of emotional invalid. Otherwise, pretend she is a normal person who can speak her truth like anyone else.
    GAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

You INTJs are frakin' weird!!!

What has this world come to?!?!?

Intimacy via text message!??!?

Obviously, you two live close enough to each other to actually SEE and BE with one and other.

My question is this.

Four dates and you guys are TEXTING, not TALKING!?!?!

Why has there been no mentioning of actual verbal, as in speech, exchange?!!?

I don't understand "dating" to be honest.

If you romantically like someone, and they like you, and you live close to each other, you hang out, period.

That's how human beings do.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    I think you speak the truth.

So I went to lunch today with my ENTP sidekick. We were chatting about INTJs, cause you know, they are just cool and stuff and sometimes come up as topics of conversation.

So both pondered the nature of Ni with our Ne sparkly brains.

She described how once she experienced Ni-she was sitting in a park, depressed, sad, shadow INTJ-like and looking at a row of houses in a long line next to a park. Suddenly the houses seemed to be on fire. She said it was amazing.

I explained how when I was cheating with Fe, I could sometimes get a taste of Ni. It made trees become very strange things-become broccoli like. Also it made the marble tile on a counter become one with a picture of the background radiation of the universe, that I once saw. Things seemed to "be" other things. Not "be like" but "be".

This sounds fucking stupid huh? However we both sat there in states of awe, recalling these experiences. Stunned, silent awe, which is saying something as we dont typically shut up.

I looked at her and I said, "Imagine being able to do that to all of reality." I dont even understand what that means.
    Listening to non-Ni users attempting to describe Ni always reminds me just how lucky I am to be an INTJ...

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Qre:us View Post
    If you click on the arrow to the right of your name, that I quoted; it will take you to the original post.
    Hmm, I don't know why it irked you.

And, I don't know what to say?!?!

:confused:
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by FormItype View Post
    No, sadly, in this particular situation, I really AM a tentative mature INTJ. 52 to be exact. Just incredibly confused, and a little sad. Your advice on the various threads has been quite good. Anything that you can offer here?
    Question for you...who initiated the texting and 3 dates?

MBTI
    INTJ

ps. for the kiddies reading at home, the hysteria evident above is inferior Se anxiety being trumped by dominant Ne. The suggestion that analysis of possibilities is more important than creating some physical solution in the world sparks the flash of Fi.

I was right all along.

And FormItype, just ask her what she wants to do, and do the asking in the context of some positive proposal, like a date you thought would be good, or something simple that your intuition says would be pleasant. She's welcome to say no, isn't she? And you're okay with her choosing for herself, right? So whatever the hell happens, you get your chance to express something you care about and move on.

It's aggressive and assertive and invades someone's space, but you've already taken responsibility for that and you choose some action that does not harm, an action that is consultative. And, sorry for the hysteria. I'm having an F moment.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Reading signs and non-verbal cues is an invaluable quality, but I agree with you.

If you are confused by someone's actions, ask them, simple as that.

But, sometimes, people drop hints, and it is nice when people catch them.

And, I realize the irony of my current stance on this because usually I am all about being real and up front with people, but confrontation which includes potentially hurting a good person's feelings, like really, reeally hurting their feelings, sucks.

:sad:

I'd much rather have it done to me than do it myself.

I have to admit, though, that this is definitely one of my *personal* flaws.

But sometimes nobody can give us closure but ourselves.
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles