User Tag List

First 2432333435364484134 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by uumlau View Post
    That's the purpose of Te for the INTJ. The Ni keeps on telling us "this is like that", for all sorts of unrelated things. Te kicks in and says, "No it isn't." Or Te kicks in and say, "Oh, wait, there might be something to it. *scribble scribble think think* Oh, yeah, wow, that works!" When I'm going "all out INTJ" it's a continuous dialogue, with Ni throwing out all sorts of understandings, some of them extremely sophisticated, and Te keeps it grounded in the real world.
    Yes, as long as Te keeps up in development. Otherwise you get the cliche INTJs with megalomania and overactive imagination. See INTJforum.
    "You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit."

Reason is, and ought only to be the slave of the passions, and can never pretend to any other office
    than to serve and obey them. - David Hume

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    haha, I do recall thinking, hmmm.. this is interesting. so what do I do with this information? I think it was exceptionally simplistic compared to what you guys do honestly.
    You were correct in using Fe to invoke it. It is also invoked using Te.

Overall, I think iNtuitives are just intuitive, no i/e attached. It's the attitude of our judging functions that direct it. When I pull out Fi, it is definitely using Ne. I'll write music out of nothing. It will just want to go all over the place. I end up having to use Te to redirect and edit it, turning it into something that succinctly conveys the core essence of the Fi/Ne expression.

I'm betting that if you think about it, you use Ni with your Te, and usually not Si, in spite of the official MBTI ordering. (In the meantime, I'll put sugar, not Ni, in my Te.)

MBTI
    STP

I remember this about ISTPs and tert Ni-it is very visceral and sort of pops up out of the blue. I think the ISFPs-Fi, Se, Ni have the same thing happen. It's interesting to read charles Bukowski's poetry as you can see the poems cadence-Se, Se, Se, Fi, Se, Se, then this dramatic Ni moment, then back to Se, Se again. I see this a lot with your posts-you are trying to take these really abstract things and restate concretely, but dont have the right words.

I could see this in my Ex ISTP and his art. He was as practical a human being as you can possibly be, yet he would draw really odd things. It was like Ni forces it ways up? I dunno?? meh, I am just making up stuff I am afraid, but keep posting Poki as I like trying to understand how you see these things.
    Lol, it gets pretty bad and me and my wife have been together for so long she knows exactly where and why I go somewhere. Last night I heard musical 3 beats on the TV and I started singing "Jeramiah was a bullfrog". Have been playing alot with Ni recently.

edit: Ti is failing me so I am shifting to a Se-Ni combination.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I tend to get along famously with ENFPs, but i'm not particularly attracted to them.
    Out of pure necessity. I love doing things, but not schfifty-five things at once
    The "natural drama" mentioned earlier is also a major deal-breaker in most young ENFP women.
    I'm only 22, so this might and might not change as both them and I mature.
    But it's kinda like I have no problems being a perfect boyfriend. None at all.
    I can even tolerate a lot of shit, like I have with a bunch of ExxP girls i've dated, up to a certain point.
    But it's like there is always, and now I do mean always, a whole lot of drama and weird mind games.

It's like i'm not at all complicated. I know exactly what I want, how, when, why and where.
    Most young/immature ENFPs don't seem to know their direction, and spend all their time running all over the place doing God knows what.
    Young/immature INTJs tend to read a lot, do nerdy stuff, work, indulge in knowledge, think about stuff and at least I have done a loooooot of introspection.

I've met mature ENFPs in real life and i've talked to some on here... Really nice individuals.
    It's just that those i've met in real life tend to be in their forties or fifties.
    Kinda sucks, because it would be fun to try out a romance with a psychologically mature ENFP.
    It's kinda sad that most ENFPs tend to be so fickle and almost bipolar-like fast paced.

I know INTJs sure are not without flaws. Most self-described INTJs on here and other places don't seem like very balanced or nice people. Hell, not even competent, intelligent or knowledgeable.
    To my understanding, immature/underdeveloped INTJs are just as common as immature/underdeveloped ENFPs.
    Two natural trouble types.

I bet many grow out of it until they're 30 or so.
    I just haven't seen much of it.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

This is also why we like the puns: "this word sounds like that word." Te rejects it as false, but Fi notes that it's really funny if you say it. Then we say the absurd pun statement and see if anyone notices.
    Dude that's awesome! You guys have your Fi silly switch all wired backwards, but maybe that's why we like you. We do the same thing with NeFi. Ne makes crazy ass connections, that really arent in anyway legit, but it is hysterical to say them-I guess because of Fi. I think that's why we give people pet names. Everyone gets a list of Ne connected pet names, each with a funny Ne connection in my mind, every time evoking silly laugter.

I'm betting that if you think about it, you use Ni with your Te, and usually not Si, in spite of the official MBTI ordering. (In the meantime, I'll put sugar, not Ni, in my Te.)
    Na, I have to stick with Si for me-it makes too much sense. Every now and then I will get an Ni-like sense but Si "feels" very, very correct.

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I bet many grow out of it until they're 30 or so.
    I just haven't seen much of it.
    I'm 33. My friend at work is 36. We both use a significant amount of Te, so can be very serious, but have distinct silly switches and are prone to emo sometimes. Emo is how ENFPs learn I think.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Young ENFPs do plenty of reading, introspecting, geeky/nerdy stuff, soaking in, exploring and integrating new information, i.e. learning, getting into esoteric shit, and other things typically attributed to being a T, or, more specifically, an INT.

But more than that, your average ENFP is going to be a "soul searcher" from a very young age, she will ask herself who she is, and constantly find herself and attempt to truly understand herself.

Self-awareness is something that Fi forces upon yourself, so even though we are experimental stimulus whores, within the whirl of excitement there is the Fi center/core/anchor/Self constantly there keeping us in check.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Dude that's awesome! You guys have your Fi silly switch all wired backwards, but maybe that's why we like you. We do the same thing with NeFi. Ne makes crazy ass connections, that really arent in anyway legit, but it is hysterical to say them-I guess because of Fi. I think that's why we give people pet names. Everyone gets a list of Ne connected pet names, each with a funny Ne connection in my mind, every time evoking silly laugter.
    I make up songs about my cats, my nephew, or whatever I happen to be doing at the moment and sing them to people (or just to my cats)

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Young ENFPs do plenty of reading, introspecting, geeky/nerdy stuff, soaking in, exploring and integrating new information, i.e. learning, getting into esoteric shit, and other things typically attributed to being a T, or, more specifically, an INT.

But more than that, your average ENFP is going to be a "soul searcher" from a very young age, she will ask herself who she is, and constantly find herself and attempt to truly understand herself.

Self-awareness is something that Fi forces upon yourself, so even though we are experimental stimulus whores, within the whirl of excitement there is the Fi center/core/anchor/Self constantly there keeping us in check.

Exactly.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

What I meant is that it's incredibly hard to trust an ENFP.
    ENFPs are also good at geeky things, I know. That's kind of why we'd be prone to like ENFPs, I think.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come