User Tag List

First 123451353103 Last

MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

A lethal combination. My advice: don't touch it.
    X___________________________________

If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the case—then it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. –Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

On another note, I really have a hard time being around J's. Th judging hurts, and I'm really sensitive. Does anyone else have this problem? I do however do better when it's coupled with an F, because they're a little less critical.

I've had a relationship with an INTJ. He treated me as an inferior, stole my theories and ideas on subjects (MBTI was a subject we both had tons of interest in), mooched, and was generally rude. Sadly, I was delighted by what I thought was intellect (Found out it was all stolen from websites and close friends) and took him back for the somewhat witty conversations that could be held. I didn't give him what he wanted immediately off (My body. Sorry, I'm a slow moving kind of girl.), and he dumped me harder than last week's trash. At a dance. In front of everyone. After that he treated me like crap or ignored me all together, even though we ended up forced to hang out because I ended up with another friend of ours. He said hurtful things, and even told me to leave someone else's barbeque because he didn't like me being there, even though I'd left him alone like he'd wanted. Thankfulyl this is all over a year ago, and he no longer lives within a 300-500 mile radius of me, and I've got a fantastically wonderful INTP.
    Other INTJs I've met since have always been a bit too mean, and often selfish for me to deal with.
    I bet there is one of you out there that's fantastic, but damn, I've just had a bad streak. ):

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
    On another note, I really have a hard time being around J's. Th judging hurts, and I'm really sensitive. Does anyone else have this problem? I do however do better when it's coupled with an F, because they're a little less critical.

I've had a relationship with an INTJ. He treated me as an inferior, stole my theories and ideas on subjects (MBTI was a subject we both had tons of interest in), mooched, and was generally rude. Sadly, I was delighted by what I thought was intellect (Found out it was all stolen from websites and close friends) and took him back for the somewhat witty conversations that could be held. I didn't give him what he wanted immediately off (My body. Sorry, I'm a slow moving kind of girl.), and he dumped me harder than last week's trash. At a dance. In front of everyone. After that he treated me like crap or ignored me all together, even though we ended up forced to hang out because I ended up with another friend of ours. He said hurtful things, and even told me to leave someone else's barbeque because he didn't like me being there, even though I'd left him alone like he'd wanted. Thankfulyl this is all over a year ago, and he no longer lives within a 300-500 mile radius of me, and I've got a fantastically wonderful INTP.
    Other INTJs I've met since have always been a bit too mean, and often selfish for me to deal with.
    I bet there is one of you out there that's fantastic, but damn, I've just had a bad streak. ):
    Well hey, you go girl.. Are you a girl? You go, guyfriend.

We here at INTJ Headquarters did think 102895465b2's theories where a bit more than he could have come up with by himself. The reprimand's in the mail.

Ah sorry. Just being an asshole.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Well hey, you go girl.. Are you a girl? You go, guyfriend.

We here at INTJ Headquarters did think 102895465b2's theories where a bit more than he could have come up with by himself. The reprimand's in the mail.

Ah sorry. Just being an asshole.
    I am indeed a girl.

I couldn't tell. D:
    Yeah, that was probably just a personal issue of his, just like the mooching without ever saying thanks thing. Alright, maybe I'm just a tad bitter. I really don't like people who don't have simple manners.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm starting to find these INTJ-from-hell stories a little disconcerting.

I don't know if I've encountered another INTJ, but I really find it surprising. Please don't think it's all of us; we are human too, and some of us can even act like it.

Re the Op - I can't give an ENFP perspective on an INTJ, but one of my best friends of over ten years is an ENFP, so the dynamic can work.

MBTI
    INTJ

^ I know! I really really wish I could, like, personally introduce everyone to my dad and brother. They're both very awesome and mostly well adjusted INTJs. I can't imagine people not liking either of them. I'm biased, of course, being the sister... but as an example, my brother is certainly not a 'mooch' - he's footing a lot of the household costs while his girlfriend is a full time student. I'm not a 'mooch' either, and it surprises me that other INTJs would be - I've always hated 'owing' people!

Aaaanyway... I have a hard time imagining an ENFP/INTJ romantic relationship would be successful long-term, though I'm not sure I can say why. (Typical Ni, heh) Maybe it's just because I personally struggle at maintaining relationships with E's..? I'm sure it's just me.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

^ What type then? I have a fantastic relationship with an INTJ, even though I am not an ENFP.

I have never met a really unadjusted INTJ before and most of the ones on here are quite nice.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I want one.

Just for scientific purposes to prove you nay-sayers wrong, of course...

MBTI
    INTJ

Obnoxious pet theory: Ni vs Ne (& Si vs Se).

Both have intuition under considerable conscious control, which is great for banter, but still it's i vs e, and INTJs will hone in on something where ENFPs want to broaden out.

Personal favourite claim in front of ENFPs: "I know everything."
    ENFP: "No, you don't, how can you know everything?"
    INTJ: "I don't know it all right now, but I know everything."
    ENFP: 'That's adorable."

This is competing intuition values at work. "I know everything" is, in a roundabout N way, a claim about depth. Same as "I see it all!" One, of course, does not see it all, except that one does see it all, a whole picture of the thing under contemplation. It's natural, when aiming for Ni depth, to take it as read that you'll be connecting that one thing with everything else it is connected to. And that's not "can be connected to", it's "is connected to."

And an Ne user is going to find that a remarkably perverse thing to expect or believe or even try. To them, it's not about what is, but what could be, might be, can be.

And that's just the stuff that's under conscious control. The sensing issues are a whole 'nother kettle of chickens.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Antimony View Post
    ^ What type then? I have a fantastic relationship with an INTJ, even though I am not an ENFP.
    INFPs, INTPs, maybe creative/artistic ISFPs/ISTPs...? Like I (sorta) said, I don't think my view makes sense for all INTJs, mainly just me.