User Tag List

First 1927282930313979129 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Mine knows better by now. Taking something away from me or commenting on how I'm dealing with it is bound to get you yelled at and things flung at your head if i don't drop it all so you can sort it out yourself ( and I will start acting like a brat and make you do *everything* since I am apparently incompetent). He learned really quickly not to do that, though sometimes he cannot stop the comments from coming out

He also knows by now that if I feel like I'm fumbling, I'll pout at him to help me. And for some bizarre reason he loves playing 'Knight in shining armour'. Also, after he's done, I'll let him tease me at my fumbling and my clear need of a man. And all is well again
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Oh, this is funny as I believe I posted on another thread-you can go find a rock in the gutter and give it to me as a gift and say "It reminded me of your eyes". I will treasure that rock forever....(or until Te kicks in and goes where the hell did this drawer full of rocks come from?)
    A rock will last longer than a burrito.

Half a burrito seems to have some kind of currency though. Even if it's bought in a shop you can still say you made it yourself. It's not like they sell half a burrito. With a rock one can only say I picked it up. Burritos you can pick up too. But can you eat half a rock? No one can eat half a rock. Not unless they really love you.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Oh, this is funny as I believe I posted on another thread-you can go find a rock in the gutter and give it to me as a gift and say "It reminded me of your eyes". I will treasure that rock forever....(or until Te kicks in and goes where the hell did this drawer full of rocks come from?)
    Um...when I was kid my mom used to end up with a purse full of rocks Then some function kicks in and goes, why the hell is my purse so frickin heavy Of course Fi kicks in and dumps them in a drawer saying "I will keep it because I care, but I dont half to keep it in my purse" which Te comes back later and says "where the hell did this drawer full of rocks come from"
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    A rock will last longer than a burrito.

Half a burrito seems to have some kind of currency though. Even if it's bought in a shop you can still say you made it yourself. It's not like they sell half a burrito. With a rock one can only say I picked it up. Burritos you can pick up too. But can you eat half a rock? No one can eat half a rock. Not unless they really love you.
    how about intjs fail to notice the symbolic meaning of a burrito easy because theres no long symbolic meaning in the burrito itself, but the symbolic meaning is in the giving you the burrito?

a rock that looks like your boobs has the meaning in the object itself, thats why those two things are totally different for intj. allso giving your girl or boyfriend half a burrito is just those kinda basic things to do, unlike giving him or her a rock that has your boobs. im stoned, but i think im making some sense. i wonder how romantic a rock with your boyfriends man boobs would be . actually thinking about i dont think theres no doubt if its for a enfp girl :imaginerysmiliethatfitsherejustperfectly:
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    how about intjs fail to notice the symbolic meaning of a burrito easy because theres no long symbolic meaning in the burrito itself, but the symbolic meaning is in the giving you the burrito?

a rock that looks like your boobs has the meaning in the object itself, thats why those two things are totally different for intj. allso giving your girl or boyfriend half a burrito is just those kinda basic things to do, unlike giving him or her a rock that has your boobs. im stoned, but i think im making some sense. i wonder how romantic a rock with your boyfriends man boobs would be . actually thinking about i dont think theres no doubt if its for a enfp girl :imaginerysmiliethatfitsherejustperfectly:
    I can only say...

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    This thread just gets better and better.

EDIT: Although it does illustrate that for an NTP to stumble into this thread they likely need to be under the influence.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

My INTJ is making me a very happy bunny!!!

He's beautiful inside and out.

And, thoughtful, so very thoightful.

We've been celebrating v-day, and he keeps on surprising me...

And, I thought we were supposed to be the romantics!!!!

Ha!!!

You INTJs, you guys have s

And wubbie s at that!

Happy Valentine's Day my lovely friends!!!

Love and Peace.

-S.Sapienne

Last edited by SillySapienne; 02-15-2010 at 12:30 PM.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    My INTJ is making me a very happy bunny!!!

He's beautiful inside and out.

And, thoughtful, so very thoightful.

We've been celebrating v-day, and he keeps on surprising...

And, I thought we were supposed to be the romantics!!!!

Ha!!!

You INTJs, you guys have s

And wubbie s at that!

Happy Valentine's Day my lovely friends!!!

Love and Peace.

-S.Sapienne

ENFP Vs. INTJ, from an email from an INTJ friend this evening:

Forgive me if you've seen this before- it's been around the world. -L

Excerpts from a Dog's Diary.....

8:00 am - Dog food! My favourite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favourite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favourite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favourite thing!
    12:00 pm - Lunch! My favourite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favourite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favourite thing!
    5:00 pm - Milk Bones! My favourite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favourite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favourite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favourite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary...

Day 983 of my captivity...

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now................

Some quotes are worth searching for...

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Oh I understand exactly what you are saying.

It's a common misconception that INTJs are always serious-cat-business types. INTJs actually enjoy being entertained, and ENFP's wacky, nonsensical antics are the perfect tool to keep INTJ from becoming a jaded, cynical wretch.

Having an ENFP girlfriend is like having a frisky pet.
    A pet that you can have sex with without people thinking you are a fucked up deviant.

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

^ hahaha!

Edgar's a genius; where is that guy?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics