User Tag List

First 1523242526273575125 Last

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I wanna know what love iiiiiissss... I want youuu to shooooww meeeee....

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    :eek:

Do you even know, comprehend, realize what LOVE is?!?!

"Just sex" my ass!!!

"Almost like actual connection"!?!?!!?

I honestly feel so sorry for you, for all that you do not know.

How real, and beautiful connecting via making love with your significant other feels.

:sad:

I could try to describe it, but, alas it is inexplicable.

But, I assure you, it is soooooooooo very much more than you *think* and *theorize* it is!!!
    Wake up.

To properly dismiss these ideas you have to be able to say I am not describing real experience. You have to be able to say I am so far out of touch with myself that I'm not capable of representing my own interests. This would be a mean suggestion, the meaner for being based on merely not recognising my interests as different in kind from and less desirable than your own.

(And `"Just sex" my ass!!!' needs a comma.)
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    No, it needs two fewer parentheses.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm willing to overlook some Si details and press others for the opportunity to be lewd.

Hello Se, I've been missing you.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Default Q

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Sapienne said it earlier and I didnt catch the significance. Fi is highly kinesthetic and tactile. Sapienne talked about how important the physical touching plays in her relationship. I would suggest that might be very important in building the Ne/Se trust over the permenance of Fi.

My mind flutters endlessly across all boundaries, imagines all possibilities, but my lips, my hands, my body, my kisses, caresses, all lay here in the present with the person I am with. Every touch, every caress, every kiss, builds into a historical ruleset that exemplifies and amplifies the initial Fi connection. Sound right Sapienne? This may be why we enfps seem kinda easy, yet in reality a one night stand can feel like being discarded. Part of sharing Fi was in sharing that physical part of ourselves. I'd suggest this directly links to our partner's need for the actual physical Se concrete reality.
    This is all so true.

I am going to go have a beer now. Wait its 7 am. I am going to dump some vodka in my coffee. You guys make me emo.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm willing to overlook some Si details and press others for the opportunity to be lewd.

Hello Se, I've been missing you.
    And by parentheses, I meant apostrophes. snow day means drinking

"Just sex" my ass!!!
    Lulz.

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I am 95% positive my dad is INTJ, there is just a distinct S/N difference between him and the ISTJs I know. I get along much better mentally with INTJs then I do with ISTJs. I dont remember how long they have been married, but I am 29 so it is longer then that and they are still together.
    Poki your just a pup! I thought you were older for some reason. My ex istp had an intj dad. They fought badly when he was a teen but have grown to be comfortable now.

And you know I was describing an Si demand, right?
    no I am a little slow on the uptake most days. It's that IQ issue.
    As my ENTP says "you know life sucks right?"

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    I wanna know what love iiiiiissss... I want youuu to shooooww meeeee....
    This sounds great and all but I tried this in the past and my inferior Si tells me it didnt work out so well. Sorry onemoretime, my mom says I cant talk to ENTP men anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    beer anyone?

K has some very good points about Ne and Ni having to take turns. I am always fascinated by how different people will naturally use the functions to different strengths.

I use more Ne than anyone I know IRL, except for one ENTP man. My ENTP and I will often sit and talk about how it sucks to be able to see things other people can't. You want to call the others stupid, but in reality it is an N/S diff. So we sit, forsee the future, watch the future become reality and try not to say "I told you so".

It's funny as she once said I was smarter than her. But it wasnt Ti smart, it was NeTe scope she meant. In my mind things fall into very elaborate connected visual patterns but it is very difficult to explain them. Yet I can see how they all connect and weave together. I just cant understand why others cannot "see" them. It's obvious, blatant, how can you not see it? This weird NeTe way of perception combined with the abrasiveness of Te-well, haha, I NeTe forsee being pretty fucking lonely. It is incompatible with the texture of society.

From this perspective, imagine a strong Ni and strong Ne user trying to "see" together. K is totally right. They will never see the same thing, thus will never communicate effectively. Disaster-much like this thread.

So perhaps as a heavy Ni user, K's best match would be a fairly light Ne ENFP with a lot of Fi, or even an ESFP. I can see how this would work out okay as they would perceive in different worlds and thus avoid conflict in the day to day. also they would want to avoid having the same areas of interest as to reduce conflict.

It would be interesting to hear how other enfp/intj couples handle this. Also of value to understand the same from the infj/entp perspective.

(I was lying about the beer. If only I had one.)

MBTI
    INTJ

Values.

Ni+Fi and Fi+Si.

Is that where values come from? Interaction with the world counts, of course, but the locus is i. Is it?

Anyone know how to say it in people-speak?

Boy meets Grr

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

values are part of inner direction, and learning, and interpreting past experience via introversion. but it's also just how there is some sort of motive and purpose floating around in the system as the sum of all forces operative in a specific moment. ego is a big part of it/ enneagram relating is as big as anything. and the sx/so/sp instincts have a lot to do with space and balancing one's own energies.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Oh, no, you didn't!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles