User Tag List

First 1422232425263474124 Last

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    My mind flutters endlessly across all boundaries, imagines all possibilities, but my lips, my hands, my body, my kisses, caresses, all lay here in the present with the person I am with. Every touch, every caress, every kiss, builds into a historical ruleset that exemplifies and amplifies the initial Fi connection. Sound right Sapienne?

I'd suggest this directly links to our partner's need for the actual physical Se concrete reality.
    YES!!!

YES!!!

YES!!!

K, walk out the door, go to the beach, walk past the ESFPs playing volleyball. Walk to the edge of the beach and find the chick with a book. The sweet one who smiles and then breaks eye contact with you after a few seconds. You should be good to go. You'll need to kiss her though. Or at least hold her hand.

I am going to go have a beer now. Wait its 7 am. I am going to dump some vodka in my coffee. You guys make me emo.
    LOL!!!

LOL!!!

LOL!!

LOL^infinity!!!

I love you!!!

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne
    Hahahahaaa, this sounds eerily familiar, my INTJ boyfriend and I have discussed on several occasions how if we were to meet any sooner in our lives, (he's 26, and I'm 27), though we would have definitely been attracted to each other, we would have never ever worked out.

It certainly does take a level of maturity and experience in both parties for this pairing to really take shape and manifest itself to previously believed unattainable heights.
    Yes, I can relate with this. I wish I would've met my ENFP 2-3 years later, with more experience and emotional maturity on both sides, especially mine.
    "Luck" has not been on my side lately, and it's pretty hard to forget. Like being a Si-dom.

(as for Kalach's contributions - I really like your posts, but they're so damn confusing for non-native speakers It's always a challenge to interpret them, lol)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

If it makes you feel any better, I am a native speaker, and it's a challenge to interpret them/his posts, for me as well.

Though, in my defense, I am far from fluent in Typologese which Kalach is quite evidently a master.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    953 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, I am a native speaker, and it's a challenge to interpret them/his posts, for me as well.

Though, in my defense, I am far from fluent in Typologese which Kalach is quite evidently a master.
    I'm a native speaker, and I'm fluent in "Typologese", AND I'm a fellow INTJ ...

and even with all of those advantages, I have to put my Ni into overdrive to read and understand what he's saying. Some INTJs emphasize the Ni strongly over the Te, and their language is remarkably terse, while still filled with meaning.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

^ Hahahhaa, that makes me feel better about myself.

It's humbling to have to read then reread some of Kalach's posts even up to three times to understand what the hell he's saying.

Some are easier to instantly digest than others, I'd, of course, much prefer it if he translated all his Typologese into fellow-human-being-speak, but, alas, we cannot always get what we want.

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Yes, I can relate with this. I wish I would've met my ENFP 2-3 years later, with more experience and emotional maturity on both sides, especially mine.
    "Luck" has not been on my side lately, and it's pretty hard to forget. Like being a Si-dom.

(as for Kalach's contributions - I really like your posts, but they're so damn confusing for non-native speakers It's always a challenge to interpret them, lol)

I was 17 when I met him, 18 when we got together and he was 19-20. We've had our ups and downs, but I've never trusted nor loved a man more
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I was 17 when I met him, 18 when we got together and he was 19-20. We've had our ups and downs, but I've never trusted nor loved a man more
    I am 95% positive my dad is INTJ, there is just a distinct S/N difference between him and the ISTJs I know. I get along much better mentally with INTJs then I do with ISTJs. I dont remember how long they have been married, but I am 29 so it is longer then that and they are still together.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    Yup! See you did understand.
    And you know I was describing an Si demand, right?

My mind flutters endlessly across all boundaries, imagines all possibilities, but my lips, my hands, my body, my kisses, caresses, all lay here in the present with the person I am with. Every touch, every caress, every kiss, builds into a historical ruleset that exemplifies and amplifies the initial Fi connection. Sound right Sapienne? This may be why we enfps seem kinda easy, yet in reality a one night stand can feel like being discarded. Part of sharing Fi was in sharing that physical part of ourselves. I'd suggest this directly links to our partner's need for the actual physical Se concrete reality.
    Yeah, Se thrives in a rule-structured environment.

Inferior Se + inferior Si... tentative contact, one person unsure and tentative because it's the exploration of novelty that counts but is it something I can follow through on, and the other person unsure because some things are known and pleasurable and other things are not and they are to be shunned because they'll hurt and who's going to help me get there through all this groping and mess...

But that's just sex, and with some synced goodwill, people manage.

That's beautiful, innit. Almost like actual connection.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    if you don't have similar values to the enfp, and you want similar values to be a part of your relationship, you're gonna be in trouble. trying to connect those if they aren't connected will just feel like a shoddy attempt at control.
    This strikes me as a vital missing part in the discussion so far.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Inferior Se + inferior Si... tentative contact, one person unsure and tentative because it's the exploration of novelty that counts but is it something I can follow through on, and the other person unsure because some things are known and pleasurable and other things are not and they are to be shunned because they'll hurt and who's going to help me get there through all this groping and mess...

But that's just sex, and with some synced goodwill, people manage.

That's beautiful, innit. Almost like actual connection.
    :eek:

Do you even know, comprehend, realize what LOVE is?!?!

"Just sex" my ass!!!

"Almost like actual connection"!?!?!!?

I honestly feel so sorry for you, for all that you do not know.

How real, and beautiful connecting via making love with your significant other feels.

:sad:

I could try to describe it, but, alas it is inexplicable.

But, I assure you, it is soooooooooo very much more than you *think* and *theorize* it is!!!
    `

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles