MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Question,

Do you gals experience happy emo-ness as well, don't get me wrong, I have my dark, stay-the-fuck-away-from-me-as-I-drown-in-the-void kind of emo, but I also get in these dare I say, manic, life is so fucking rad, and beautiful and awe-inspiring moods where nothing can get me down because life is too special to sweat the small stuff, and everything makes sense, and I just want to dance with the harmony until daddy takes the t-bird awaaaaay!

kk, I'm done.

Yes! Happy emo = Romanticism...and of course, I mean Romanticism in the artistic and philosophical sense of the word, not just as related to luurrve. Most def. For example, I get in these moods where I'll go outside and bond with nature, and it feels almost spiritual to me.

Regarding people, especially, I use the storehouse of information provided by my past collection of experiences to ascertain why people are acting the way they are, asking myself, "where have I seen this before, I know this tension, I know that sigh," and within milliseconds the present moment becomes a mere iteration of the past, another manifestation of a "life-byte".

Also, like m.sunrise, I am one ridiculously nostalgic mofo!!!

I love remembering and honoring the beautiful things, both painful and joyful, that I've been blessed to experience in my life.

I dunno, I just can't help myself.

the people analysis-yes-but it is almost subconscious. Very visceral, very automatic-this could be my Fi being so very unrefined and undeveloped compared to you guys. I dont link it to any particular past moment-it just emerges as knowledge-data to feed to Te.

Question,

Do you gals experience happy emo-ness as well, don't get me wrong, I have my dark, stay-the-fuck-away-from-me-as-I-drown-in-the-void kind of emo, but I also get in these dare I say, manic, life is so fucking rad, and beautiful and awe-inspiring moods where nothing can get me down because life is too special to sweat the small stuff, and everything makes sense, and I just want to dance with the harmony until daddy takes the t-bird awaaaaay!

kk, I'm done.

These dont last all day-but a sense of glowing warmness, goodness, gentleness, those do happen. Sometimes I feel like I could become part of the clouds , merge into the patterns of the tress, the ocean and so on. Ne loves patterns I think.

I will have days where Fi flows out of me and spills into those around me. I want to hold them, love them, treasure them, fill them with this overflow of love. Typically I convert it into a sense of protective rightousness as I have found incinerating emo love isnt always welcome.

Actually a question-once you find a single person to form an Fi connection to, do you find that you become less eager to Fi connect to everyone around you? Ie once you fall in love, the other people's opinions matter a bit less?

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    These dont last all day-but a sense of glowing warmness, goodness, gentleness, those do happen. Sometimes I feel like I could become part of the clouds , merge into the patterns of the tress, the ocean and so on. Ne loves patterns I think.

I will have days where Fi flows out of me and spills into those around me. I want to hold them, love them, treasure them, fill them with this overflow of love. Typically I convert it into a sense of protective rightousness as I have found incinerating emo love isnt always welcome.

Actually a question-once you find a single person to form an Fi connection to, do you find that you become less eager to Fi connect to everyone around you? Ie once you fall in love, the other people's opinions matter a bit less?
    Hmm, I've been quite blessed, I think, to have a select few resources/people to check in with when I need someone to understand/get that which my Fi knows.

I don't and can't expect many people on a daily basis to just get it, you know?

There is a definite wisdom to Fi and it's a wisdom that is decidedly lacking in everyday society.

When I watch a particular film or read someone's words that display a knowledge and understanding that reflects my personal core values, they're not even personal values, they're Life values, I get an Fi-recharge that can last me through weeks, so maybe that's what you're getting at?

When my Fi is recharged I can wade through day to day bullshit knowing that I'm going the right way, but the second I lose an Fi connection I do feel frightfully lost.

I think my Fi needs to be present and connected on a constant basis, after all, it is my anchor.

Sorry, Happy Puppy, did I answer your question?!!?

Oh, and patterns....

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    IEE

For what its worth, I relate to all the stuff you ENFP wimmins are sayin.

I'M OUTTA HERE.

IT'S BEEN FUN.

TAKE CARE.

PEACE OUT!!!

MBTI
    INTJ

Something happens.

Then:

Ne blossoms.

Insights, implications, possibilities, hopes, dreams balloon out of the event and they could be great!

Fi chooses *ONE* to support.

Te cobbles together a way for the dream to come true. And...

Si announces the presence or absence of familiar means.

I said before that Te is about things to do, but that's Te with an Se flavour. There's an in-the-moment performance solutions feel. But Te with an Si flavour... how things should be done? Standing regs, known effective procedures, accepted rules from trusted authorities. Si-flavoured Te still moves from observed conditions to statements of natural order, like "Well, that means this thing is wrong and that object is out of place and this process is flawed and it can all be fixed by XYZ" but uses relatively more conservative procedural rules.

Inferior Si anxiety then is ... doubting that anything can work because no one will support these procedures that I know will have a good result, dammit! Won't you just do it my way? Other ways could hurt or, holy crap, even fail, we just don't know, oh my god, please just follow the way that I know is good!

It's only, or perhaps only most, significant when feeling has been definitive on what is the good choice. Feeling after all will have been harking back to Si anyway in helping to make the decision of good over bad so the known Si tools are already privileged.

So anxiety is more pronounced when the values at stake are the more cared for.

Say it ain't so!
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

Quote Originally Posted by Kalach View Post
    Something happens.

Then:

Ne blossoms.

Insights, implications, possibilities, hopes, dreams balloon out of the event and they could be great!

Fi chooses *ONE* to support.

Te cobbles together a way for the dream to come true. And...

Si announces the presence or absence of familiar means.

I said before that Te is about things to do, but that's Te with an Se flavour. There's an in-the-moment performance solutions feel. But Te with an Si flavour... how things should be done? Standing regs, known effective procedures, accepted rules from trusted authorities. Si-flavoured Te still moves from observed conditions to statements of natural order, like "Well, that means this thing is wrong and that object is out of place and this process is flawed and it can all be fixed by XYZ" but uses relatively more conservative procedural rules.

Inferior Si anxiety then is ... doubting that anything can work because no one will support these procedures that I know will have a good result, dammit! Won't you just do it my way? Other ways could hurt or, holy crap, even fail, we just don't know, oh my god, please just follow the way that I know is good!

It's only, or perhaps only most, significant when feeling has been definitive on what is the good choice. Feeling after all will have been harking back to Si anyway in helping to make the decision of good over bad so the known Si tools are already privileged.

So anxiety is more pronounced when the values at stake are the more cared for.

Say it ain't so!
    First I would like to announce this thread may be a good example of Ni at work? Because I believe K may have looked at this particular topic-the thing he is picking apart-at least from 47,000 different angles...

"but just one more time....but from this perspective" I feel like a clubbed baby seal covered in rainbow unicorn vomit. I say K cares but it may just be an INTJ need to fully dissect the creatures under study.

and yes, you may be getting quite close to what I recognize as inferior Si anxiety-however read what the others said as my Si is very heavily Te tainted without the same emo Fi grounding.

For me this sense of order and rightness is only seen at work and only when I can sense that by not following the "known" way of doing things we are about to induce massive stress and anxiety upon all of my ISTJs-an Fi pain point.

This typically happens when the EXTPs get a good idea and implement a massive change which train wrecks all strategic (Te) plans already laid out. This happened on Friday, and I one of my favorite ENTPs may still be feeling the sting of my verbal rant. Why not change corporate strategy and project timelines and deliverables every Thursday? Meh, that old stuff was bring anyways...

What did ENTPs do with Si? (That's how Ne would analyze the problem-make connections to external understood observable patterns, then back correlate to internal observables and try and find the same pattern)

also-I forgot to add two more INTJ pairings:

INTJ male-45 with ESFP around 45. He is an executive and she a member of a very influential family. She is really glittery.

INTJ male-65 has been married three times. His first wife and he divorced, his second passed away, his third is an EXFP-she is very, very sweet.

MBTI
    TNT

Didn't read the whole thread but I just wanted to say that ENFP and INTJ is one of the best combos out there. Just like ESFP+ISTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

But wait, there's more:

We are all aware I suppose that Si is personal? It is built on your physical experience. It's a way of processing physical information that draws out the essence of the thing experienced and creates an archetype. An archetype that YOU create. So the actual content of your physical library will vary from person to person. But it does serve together with judgment functions to indicate what physical sensations, objects and processes are good and which are bad. It's your experienced summed into a canon of what is.

So, if one where using Si to inform Te, one would be doing something legitimate and appropriate. You got that Si content for yourself, you know it's real. And if you're using it to inform Fi, same deal. And if the whole schmear is running under a curious and inquisitive Ne, that Si is likely to have had considerable chances to build itself up into a considerable reference tool.

Or has it? *Dun dadadun dunnn... DUNNNNN!*
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    ENFP

I like this song.

Don't know if you other ENFPs recognise it, but to me it resonates with an anxious (Fi-)Si loop of immobility...

YouTube - Kristin Asbjørnsen - Slow Day/Slow Day Fragments

"Slow Day" is from the CD "Lost Love Chords" by the Norwegian band Dadafon. They made this tune for the movie "Factotum", starring Matt Dillon as Charles Bukowski.