User Tag List

First 3585125133134135136137 Last

Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1370

MBTI
    yupp

I like mature INTJs, but than again I'm not ENFP, so nevermind.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

I've always found my relationships with INTJ's to be very rewarding and sympathetic. I make sure to give them their space when they need it, and they instinctively get physical when they know I need to be held or comforted. I don't find the dynamic forced or stressful at all.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleJim View Post
    I'm one of the advocates against this partnership. Satine is busy trying to convince me otherwise and failing. For information on why I find this an unnatural pairing feel free to contact me.

A lot of the points in this thread do address many of the positives and negatives from the pairing in good detail.
    That's your opinion. This battle aint over yet
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by LadyJaye View Post
    I've always found my relationships with INTJ's to be very rewarding and sympathetic. I make sure to give them their space when they need it, and they instinctively get physical when they know I need to be held or comforted. I don't find the dynamic forced or stressful at all.
    Same here; i've found that as long as you give them their space then things generally work out OK. Granted we've only been together for a little under 2 years, but the one that my INTJ and i went through a rather serious rough spot was like: Fi implosion + Ni need for space = me getting really clingy. No bueno. but once he got the space he needed (and in retrospect, I needed it too) he was able to do his thing, and once that process was complete we were able to start. figuring it out together, I guess. Overall i agree, it's been a very rewarding and sympathetic relationship...a lot less strained or forced than the one I had with an ISTJ.

i can't say i really identify with the description in the OP. I see coldness and insensitivity with people he doesn't like and got a small taste of it when we were going through a rough time, sure, but otherwise this isn't my experience at all. Sometimes in the beginning he'd say stuff I would consider insensitive, I guess, but all I had to do was speak up and say "hey, not cool". He didn't even realize it was something that might hurt my feelings and considering what they were I wouldn't really expect him to either. and the best part? once he realized the pattern of what kinds of things I'm really sensitive it NEVER happened again
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Seriously. Every "combo o' love" is disasterous and/or amazing.

I can't believe this thread is still going. Is it just a bunch of ENFP/INTJ flirting and people starting arguments that have nothing to do with it? Thought so.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Default ENFP+INTJ

I am an ENFP whose relationship history is filled with less than satisfactory experiences.
    The worst experience that I have ever had was with an INFJ. Second to worst? ENFJ. Disastrous? INTP.

I am currently involved with an INTJ and we seem to fit together like two puzzle pieces. He tries to keep my feet on the ground and I try to talk him into letting me color on his face with markers.

The problems that we run into are trivial. He is ambitious and goal oriented (Whereas I am not) . His life is ruled by order and systems. I forget to take a shower and eat.
    In this case, the ENFP/INTJ pair up is working rather well. Everyone is difference, I 'spose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHollyLlama View Post
    His life is ruled by order and systems. I forget to take a shower and eat.
    Please don't do that, I can't think of a bigger turn off than an ill-groomed partner, and I'd venture a guess most INTJs share this opinion. Clean and chaotic is sexy, smelly and chaotic is not. This is one of the many reasons why I preferred extraverted sensors rather than ENFPs as of late.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Please don't do that, I can't think of a bigger turn off than an ill-groomed partner, and I'd venture a guess most INTJs share this opinion. Clean and chaotic is sexy, smelly and chaotic is not. This is one of the many reasons why I preferred extraverted sensors rather than ENFPs as of late.
    So very true, surely it is not so difficult to simply shower once a day and after exercise?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'm very well-groomed and I'm an ENFP. I am many things, but smelly I am not. I shower regularly, shave my legs, I even sometimes get facials, pedicures, and my eyebrows waxed. I have an acrylic French manicure at the moment.

Maybe that's why I thought I was an ISFP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Also, who the fuck FORGETS TO EAT?

You people wonder why I questioned my association with you.