User Tag List

First 3080120128129130131132 Last

Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1370

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Speak for yourself (i.e., stop using "we", cuz you don't speak for every Ni dom, nor INTJ).

I share almost none of these beliefs of yours.

I may have shared some of them at one point or another, but they are not simply the natural conclusions to which NiTe leads.
    Correct, I was simply speaking from "I am Mr Time" perspective . So I used we. However I also don't relate that much with what I have said. But I am quite familiar with this prespective.

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I didn't fall in love until I was 25, and I was a hardcore skeptic, too.

I was hellbent in thinking that I could never find a man who would get me, and who would be as brilliant and special as I needed him to be.

I was wrong.

You have to let yourself be free, and open to the idea that love exists for us all, for the masses and for the eminent, it does not matter, love transcends social rank and status, it is there, and if you open your heart, and your eyes, you will find it.

Actully I was just questioning its importance and our ability to experiance all levels of it.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Actully I was just questioning its importance and our ability to experiance all levels of it.
    Hahahahaa, this reminds me of a thread I wrote years ago, on a different forum entitled, "Misanthropes Need Love, Too!!!"

Are you lonely, do you hunger for love?

Companionship, understanding, acceptance?

If so, then love is, in fact, important for you.

Regarding the levels aspect to your question, that really depends on the person and the level of compatibility s/he finds with his/her respective mate.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    Are you lonely, do you hunger for love?

Companionship, understanding, acceptance?

If so, then love is, in fact, important for you.

Regarding the levels aspect to your question, that really depends on the person and the level of compatibility s/he find with his/her respective mate.

I am alone but not lonely (when it comes to SO). I have spent too much time alone if life to trully be bothered by this.

However I am scaning the environemnt for a potential SO.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Well i LOVE my INTJ. I love having Js in my life in general because they keep me grounded and on task just by being them! When I have a strong J in my life, just seeing the way they operate makes me wish I could be as dedicated to one thing as they were (like school/career work), so I find myself trying to draw from that kind of energy, with a fair amount of success.

Also, I just love being the person that is able to draw people out of their shells. I don't know why but i love the feeling, and i have my way of getting to NTs.. I think partly because i just want so badly for EVERYONE to see the absolutely amazing individual that i am privileged to see (even though i know they reserve aspects of that individual for someone special). I also like strong Introverts because even though i get good use out of my E, at the end of the day my favourite thing to do is come home and spend "time alone together" with someone special, like just sitting on the computer, only speaking occasionally about some funny youtube video or something and then going back to our own thing. it's like that quote "you know you've found someone special when you can just shut the fuck up and enjoy the silence together"

So all in all, i've found INTJ to be a great combo for me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    I am alone but not lonely (when it comes to SO). I have spent too much time alone if life to trully be bothered by this.

However I am scaning the environemnt for a potential SO.
    I spent nearly 10 years with a mate who was not only an only child, but a well-adjusted hyper-introvert. So I can understand, though not from personal experience, your first statement/stance. Hahaha, consider yourself lucky, in that regard!

Regarding your second statement, I, for one, find you charming and adorable in a very unique way.

I haven't seen pics of you, nor have I spoken to you in your native tongue, but if I was still single, you would definitely pique my curiosity.

In short, I think that there is hope for you in the l-o-v-e department.
    `

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Tempbanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    Well i LOVE my INTJ. I love having Js in my life in general because they keep me grounded and on task just by being them! When I have a strong J in my life, just seeing the way they operate makes me wish I could be as dedicated to one thing as they were (like school/career work), so I find myself trying to draw from that kind of energy, with a fair amount of success.

Also, I just love being the person that is able to draw people out of their shells. I don't know why but i love the feeling, and i have my way of getting to NTs.. I think because i just want so badly for EVERYONE to see the absolutely amazing individual that i am privileged to see (even though i know they reserve aspects of that individual for someone special). I also like strong Introverts because even though i get good use out of my E, at the end of the day my favourite thing to do is come home and spend "time alone together" with someone special, like just sitting on the computer, only speaking occasionally about some funny youtube video or something and then going back to our own thing. it's like that quote "you know you've found someone special when you can just shut the fuck up and enjoy the silence together"

So all in all, i've found INTJ to be a great combo for me
    Silly and I are very similar.

ENFPs and INTJs definitely have a special connection.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    I love my INTJ, too.

He absolutely keeps me grounded, and I have told him many times that he's my anchor in the swirling chaotic clusterfuck called life.

Also, he does motivate me to do things I wouldn't normally do. (I'm a hardcore EP, prone to lazy self-indulgence and hedonistic, aimless bouts of wanting to taste/touch/know everything and everyone, and every aspect out there that the universe has to offer).

Perfect example, he got my ass out of bed at 6:45 this morning, I hated him for it, at first, but so far, our day has gone on sublimely, and I, for one, have accomplished and enjoyed a lot, thanks to him. (If I were left to my own devices, I'd probably still be in bed, right now. :P)

Also, I just love being the person that is able to draw people out of their shells. I don't know why, but i love the feeling of getting someone to open up to me like they've never done before, and i have my way of getting to NTs. I also like strong Introverts because even though i get good use out of my E, at the end of the day my favourite thing to do is come home and spend "time alone together" with someone special, like just sitting on the computer, only speaking occasionally about some funny youtube video or something and then going back to our own thing. it's like that quote "you know you've found someone special when you can just shut the fuck up and enjoy the silence together"
    ^ YOU SPEAK TRUTH!!!

`

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Silly and I are very similar.

ENFPs and INTJs definitely have a special connection.
    Same for me and my partner; i find it interesting that for how incredibly different ENFP/INTJ appear on the outside, in my experience we've usually ended up being very similar on deeper levels.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Lex Talionis, Silly Sapienne, and Zarathustra are all banned from this thread, at least for the time being. Bickering and insults stop now, from all parties.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii