Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by onemoretime View Post
    She's right. What's done is done. Don't whine about it. It makes you look pathetic.
    Actually you're the one who looks pathetic attempting to assert dominance over an ENFP/INTJ thread by insulting ENFPs and INTJs.

Get a life.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I just hate it when ENTPs try to assert dominance when they're technically in the wrong, and apparently it's too easy for them to manipulate FPs. It makes me wish some TJs would come over and kick their asses or something.
    Sweetheart..don't be thinking that I got manipulated in this. This is just not worth my effort, is all. It's a dead thread, let it die with whatever dignity it has left already. Kicking asses is a lousy goal on its own, imo. But if the NTJs wanna have some fun, who am i to stop 'em. I think I know some STPs that wouldn't mind joining in the fun either
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

She's right. What's done is done. Don't whine about it. It makes you look pathetic.
    Dude, give it a rest, you're just as bad if not worse. Stop pouring oil on the fire already.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Actually you're the one who looks pathetic attempting to assert dominance over an ENFP/INTJ thread by insulting ENFPs and INTJs.

Get a life.
    Asserting dominance? Honey, you've got your perspective entirely skewed. I'm just trying to have some fun and learn a thing or two.

Oh, and the "nuh uhh, you are!" argument didn't even work in kindergarten. What makes you think it works now?

MBTI
    STP

Asserting dominance? Honey, you've got your perspective entirely skewed. I'm just trying to have some fun and learn a thing or two.

Oh, and the "nuh uhh, you are!" argument didn't even work in kindergarten. What makes you think it works now?
    I understand exactly how it works *watches OMT crawl back over and try to wrestle back his manlyness from the NFs*

Its sad that you have to hit others tertiary defense mechanism to get someone to play with you.
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    I understand exactly how it works *watches OMT crawl back over and try to wrestle back his manlyness from the NFs*

Its sad that you have to hit others tertiary defense mechanism to get someone to play with you.
    And it's sad that you feel that they're incapable of taking care of themselves. Or that they're emasculating me. Tell me, do you think all strong women are trying to castrate the men who they disagree with? No one believes in Freud anymore, buddy.

This is so intense...

MBTI
    STP

And it's sad that you feel that they're incapable of taking care of themselves. Or that they're emasculating me. Tell me, do you think all strong women are trying to castrate the men who they disagree with? No one believes in Freud anymore, buddy.
    There hitting you knock for knock, what are you talking about. Tertiary Te seems like a good match for your aux Ti. I like strong women, they are fun to tame :yim_rolling_on_the_

P.S. Im not Fi you will get nowhere at all telling me how I feel or about feelings based on feelings. Nice try
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    ENTP

I just hate it when ENTPs try to assert dominance when they're technically in the wrong, and apparently it's too easy for them to manipulate FPs. It makes me wish some TJs would come over and kick their asses or something.
    Might work in the real world, but not here in la-la land. TJ's are too plodding and slow. We can mince them to little bits.
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    There hitting you knock for knock, what are you talking about. Tertiary Te seems like a good match for your aux Ti. I like strong women, they are fun to tame :yim_rolling_on_the_

P.S. Im not Fi you will get nowhere at all telling me how I feel or about feelings based on feelings. Nice try
    Sigh... losing sight of the big picture... as usual

I don't care if they're hitting me back. That's giving me more material to work with. People who are consistently wrong, but intransigent in it (like religious nutcases) are by far the easiest to ridicule, because they won't admit when they're being silly.

I'll admit freely that I'm being silly right now - it's fun! However, marm's insistent on making me feel like a bad person because she takes personal offense to it. Big mistake. That's when the play gloves come off and the bareknuckle brawl starts.

The thing is, her shots only hurt if you buy into her internal logic, which is that I am a bad person and am wrong no matter what I say. I don't buy into that for a goddamn second. So nothing she says is going to have any affect on me whatsoever. She could write a novel, full of plot holes and logical inconsistency, and it's not going to make a dent in me, because I don't think I'm a bad person. She's going to get responses increasingly designed to piss her off more and more, because A. it's fun, and B. while Ti doesn't naturally try to dominate, it's not going to let anyone dominate me.