Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    And you are a simple minded brat with a barren womb.

But how could I possibly know that.
    Telling someone that they're obviously self-absorbed from repeated shows in threads is a bit different than presuming someone's fertility.

Logic fail.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    We got along for 40 pages without you guys. That's over 400 "stimulating" posts without ENTP derailment.
    I saw mindless flirtation and nothing even approaching a stimulating discussion. Basically, what the Fluff Zone is for.

INTJs aren't boring. ENTPs on the other hand...
    You guys are so self-absorbed.
    Yes we are. But how can you blame us, when you don't listen to a goddamn word we say?

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

What you consider stimulating discussion I consider an emotional head ache and a nightmare, something I can very much do without.

What you consider mindless flirtation, I consider exchanging povs without judgement as well as affection, pondering, and exploring together the different experiences everyone had.

If that isn't your style, that's great. But that doesn't give you the right to derail the thread, just because you feel it's not up to your 'standards' and turn it into the monster it became. And yes, I know I had my part in that, unfortunately. The fact that just about all the INTJs bailed, says it all, imo.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    What you consider stimulating discussion I consider an emotional head ache and a nightmare, something I can very much do without.

What you consider mindless flirtation, I consider exchanging povs without judgement as well as affection, pondering, and exploring together the different experiences everyone had.

If that isn't your style, that's great. But that doesn't give you the right to derail the thread, just because you feel it's not up to your 'standards'.
    And that's why I've respected your stated wishes in the other thread. Meanwhile, this one's become what it's become. For the other poster to start bitching about it at this point smacks of petulance.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Agreed, unfortunately, it has become what it has become. I was responding to your judgement of what the thread was before it became what it is now. Sorry.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Don't apologize to him. Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ. You didn't do anything wrong, and neither did Invisible Jim.

The fact that just about all the INTJs bailed, says it all, imo.
    This.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Don't apologize to him. Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ. You didn't do anything wrong, and neither did Invisible Jim.
    I agree with you and Jim that this is preposterous, the way it turned out. However, it happened, nothing to do about it, nor does it seem that a mod wants to go flesh out how to split these threads. I did make a new thread to discuss the original topic at hand, which unfortunately seems to not be doing too well as it left a nasty taste in everyones mouth, i presume.

He's got a point when he says that they might as well continue down this road already. As long as they keep it in this thread, it at least doesn't spill into other threads.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I agree with you and Jim that this is preposterous, the way it turned out. However, it happened, nothing to do about it, nor does it seem that a mod wants to go flesh out how to split these threads. I did make a new thread to discuss the original topic at hand, which unfortunately seems to not be doing too well as it left a nasty taste in everyones mouth, i presume.

He's got a point when he says that they might as well continue down this road already. As long as they keep it in this thread, it at least doesn't spill into other threads.
    I just hate it when ENTPs try to assert dominance when they're technically in the wrong, and apparently it's too easy for them to manipulate FPs. It makes me wish some TJs would come over and kick their asses or something.

MBTI
    STP

I really do want to argue about the arguement that started the argument, but I just cant bring myself to do it I really really want to I swear
    Im out, its been fun

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

I just hate it when ENTPs try to assert dominance when they're technically in the wrong, and apparently it's too easy for them to manipulate FPs. It makes me wish some TJs would come over and kick their asses or something.
    She's right. What's done is done. Don't whine about it. It makes you look pathetic.