• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] Red or Blue

Red or Blue?

• red

Votes: 30 39.0%
  • blue

Votes: 47 61.0%

• Total voters

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
Red for me. Atlough I do love Royal Blue, and some other shades of Blue. But, yes, RED.

*shifty eyes*

I feel like I'm being tested...

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Blue is more relaxing. Makes me think ocean, serenity, sleep, my bedroom (which is blue), relaxation.

Red makes me think McDonalds, loud people, ketchup, fire engines, screaming little kids, and all sorts of other annoying things.

mr.awesome

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
blue 4 lyfe.
not only is it calming but its the most versatile colour besides black to have in your wardrobe :]

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Red - it's passionate and bold.

Everyone always like blue (most people's favorite color, I've noted), and I just have to be different. :rolli: :D

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I actually like blue better...

.... but I've always taken the red pill.

Antimony

You're fired. Lol.
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Red. It makes me think of blood.

But so does blue. Blood which lacks oxygen :)

P

Phantonym

Blue for everything else but if you're offering the red pill...*shifty eyes. sigh*... I'll take it.