User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default Dear INFPs, your Fi...

How do you express it externally?

I believe INTPs use there Ti to create theories internally, which they express via Ne in conversation. When writing, perhaps the INTP writes his thoughts directly on the page, I do not know.

So how does an INFP express his/her feelings? Through actions only? Through emotional gestures (hugs)? Through writing them down or other creative proccesses?

Or do you prefer not to express them at all?
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Through alcohol.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by nebbykoo View Post
    Through alcohol.
    This is only too true, as I found out when I got one of you drunk.
    I hope I'm wrong, but I believe that he is a fraud, and I think despite all of his rhetoric about being a champion of the working class, it will turn out to be hollow -- Bernie Sanders on Trump

MBTI
    yupp

this thread is becoming retarded pretty quickly, but it had potential. and it depends on how fucking insane the person is how they are when they're drunk I am not an emotional drunk by a long-shot. So yeah your theory fails.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Sorry...what's the question again?

Seriously, I don't know how to express myself, except through anger (thanks, fam).

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    this thread is becoming retarded pretty quickly, but it had potential. and it depends on how fucking insane the person is how they are when they're drunk I am not an emotional drunk by a long-shot. So yeah your theory fails.
    This thread was not initially about INFP drunks. Though I admit they are appealing.

Throw me a bone and answer the question in the OP prpl?

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Well, I met Biaxident over the weekend, and the only Fe going on was comments about women which was driven by alcohol.
    but we got along well, if you care (which i do not expect).

MBTI
    yupp

ok i express my like for someone by helping them out when i can, and if we're good enough friends i tend to be a sarcastic asshole, though i'm like that if someone does something retarded enough. but other infps could be different, i am generally a nice person and its never my intent to destroy someones life. This may be why i don't get along with sensitive people.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Sorry...what's the question again?

Seriously, I don't know how to express myself, except through anger (thanks, fam).
    Well, I met Biaxident over the weekend, and the only Fe going on was comments about women which was driven by alcohol.
    but we got along well, if you care (which i do not expect).
    Well that is interesting don't you find your inability to express your emotions frustrating?

I don't know what you mean by the last quote. But I would like it if this thread wasnt derailed anyway so I guess no, I do not care.

MBTI
    INxx
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    ok i express my like for someone by helping them out when i can, and if we're good enough friends i tend to be a sarcastic asshole, though i'm like that if someone does something retarded enough. but other infps could be different, i am generally a nice person and its never my intent to destroy someones life. This may be why i don't get along with sensitive people.
    This is somewhat opposed to my idea of INFPs, which is good, as I'm learning.

I just imagined INFPs would be...warmer? Too concerned of causing offence or hurt to be a "sarcastic asshole" ;p? How do you feel when a friend gets hurt, can you express your sympathy?