User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by EvanTheClown View Post
    however condescending it may sound, i find most people genuinely boring and anytime I'm in a large group I end up being the group leader; the storyteller. Someone to keep action going, and I don't do it just to entertain everyone else, its moreso to keep myself occupied and interested in whats going on, and if i relieve a number of other people's boredom simultaneously, cool.

thats just a positive side effect to me adjusting to the boredom produced by others that i refuse to sit idly by and deal with
    I totally agree with this.

Sometimes I feel, even though it sounds really condescending, that groups of friends I belong to would be so much more boring if it weren't for me. I usually end up the centre of attention not because I like it, but because if I wasn't everything would be slower and duller. Everyone seems boring and slow-paced to me, so I feel I have to make everything more exciting.

I do sometimes find life boring... mainly because nobody ever tries to make it more exciting except me, it seems. =[

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Tibby - I was the same way. I wasn't bored as a kid, I was always finding soemthing to do.

Maybe its responsibilities. I really need to come to terms with being a maid/laundry woman as a mom. It's a struggle. I love taking my kids places and having fun with them. It's beyond awesome. Throwing parties and causing them and their friends to have fun. But the drudgery really sucks.

MBTI
    NeXx
    Socionics
    IeE

As long as my mind is "working", I'm not bored. And it seems like my N mind barely takes any breaks
    "Adversity makes men, and prosperity makes monsters"

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I am extremely bored all the time.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by shimsham View Post
    I'm an INFJ, 24 years old. I would say that I rarely get bored. If no one else is around, I can easily entertain myself with books, the internet, art projects, organizing, and a number of different things.

Very occasionally I'll get a little antsy, when I feel the drive to get out and converse with people. This antsy-ness usually only comes on when I'm actively avoiding thinking about something unpleasant, like a break-up or studying for an exam.

The only time that I'll actually feel bored is when I'm in a social gathering where I feel that people are being "fake" (i.e. engaging in mundane chit chat, pretending to be interested in something when it's obvious to me that they aren't, etc.). I have a very sensitive "bullshit" meter, so when it's going off, I quickly lose interest in the person I'm sensing the bullshit coming from. But, even at these times, I'm not truly bored. Instead, I'm off in my head, entertained by my own thoughts.
    That's me!!!!

I think types with Extraverted Intuition are easily bored and need constant external stimulation.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

really bored at the moment!!

everyone needs to talk more now...please.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison