User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP

So bored. I seem to operate in cycles whereby I need radical change every 2 years. I'm about 6 months overdue for a radical change. So yeah, I'm pretty bored. If someone were to offer me a radically different, plausible option which was even slightly appealing I'm sure I would jump at it. In fact, I'm dangerously suggestible atm.

MBTI
    ENFj

I get bored every now and than but this damn New England weather sucks sometimes it snows and the next day is 75 degrees outside. Eithere way when i notice that a boredom has been around for a little too long I do a big change in my life to give myself a fresh feeling.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Maybe. I get up and do stuff very often. So if I didn't take it upon myself to find entertainment/stimulation, then, probably.

I know that when I was a little kid I got bored very easily though.
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I'm into existentialism. And I guess that would make me bored with everything in general, lol. I'm highly pessimistic and I realize that may not be the best way of going through life. But over the past few years I've realized that it takes a lot for me to appear to be interested in things. I just don't have any enthusiasm about much. Then I start to feel weird because I don't want to act this way. Then that's when my dark thoughts slowly start looming in like clouds.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

yup. Easily bored and hate every minute of it.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I believe ENFPs are some of the most acutely bored people in the world.
    I would say that EPs are the most sensitive to boredom as a whole quadrant.
    Boredom is chronic not acute .

The world needs more interesting, deep and exciting stimuli. And the more you learn, the harder it becomes to find. Maybe like being a heroin addict; the more I understand, the bigger dose I need to get off on it.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Frequently bored! But at the same time, I wonder if I am wasting my life away just "doing stuff." But if I'm not "doing stuff," then I wonder if I am wasting my life away being bored. I don't know. I think I am hard on myself in this regard. Part of it is my hatred of being bored and part of it is the pressure I feel to live an extraordinary life. I don't want to miss a moment of excitement that I could be missing because of my lack of motivation to go find it... so constantly on the go I must be...

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    873 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Sparked by but not to be confused with that other thread , I was wondering NF's, are you bored???

I'm not asking if you think other people find you dull, I'm asking you do you find other people dull? Do you find the world dull? Are you easily bored? Are you currently in a lull? Do you need constant external stimulation? Do you always need a new person, a new project, a new problem to keep you interested? Do you find conflict exciting whether you are in it or observing? Are you the kind who is never bored either because you can amuse yourself, you like peace and quiet, or you always find 'the next new thing'? What do you need to feel engaged and not bored?

These aren't exact questions I'd like you to answer, but just to get the ball rolling.

Also, when you answer it would be helpful to share your type and throw out an age estimate and give examples... Also if you could share how you've changed (or not) since adolescence in this regard.

Hope that's clear!

And yes, non-NF's you are free to jump in, I like providing pleasant diversion to all types.
    Reading your blog it'd be hard to imgaine you as bored.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFP

Default NFs--Are you BORED?

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Sparked by but not to be confused with that other thread , I was wondering NF's, are you bored???

I'm not asking if you think other people find you dull, I'm asking you do you find other people dull? Do you find the world dull? Are you easily bored? Are you currently in a lull? Do you need constant external stimulation? Do you always need a new person, a new project, a new problem to keep you interested? Do you find conflict exciting whether you are in it or observing? Are you the kind who is never bored either because you can amuse yourself, you like peace and quiet, or you always find 'the next new thing'? What do you need to feel engaged and not bored?

These aren't exact questions I'd like you to answer, but just to get the ball rolling.

Also, when you answer it would be helpful to share your type and throw out an age estimate and give examples... Also if you could share how you've changed (or not) since adolescence in this regard.

Hope that's clear!

And yes, non-NF's you are free to jump in, I like providing pleasant diversion to all types.
    I'm rarely, if ever, bored. I can spend hours wandering the internal terrain and I find people endlessly interesting (unless, of course, they're not). Then there's always writing, reading, music.

I lived mostly in my imagination from grade school on and continue to do so, though I've become more interested in rl people as I grow older.
    It's a blessing...and a curse.

Originally Posted by Anja
    I don't have room for shame in my life.

INFJ, 4w5 sx

MBTI
    ENFP

Yes, sometimes I feel stuck in a rut and bored...but not ALWAYS. :p Usually I go do something, get a change of scenery, or some form of stimulation, and I feel better fairly quickly.