User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I like Entangled. It reminds me of Simon & Garfunkel's Scarborough Fair. I just made some sheet music for it so it's still pretty fresh. IS THAT A THEREMIN IN IT? Starting at 4:25? I want one of those so bad! (Oh as I listen to it more, it sounds like a theremin patch for a synthesizer.) Cool. 6/8 makes me swoon

Waters of Lethe. Yummy. I feel the olive oil dripping across my skin :redface: A Curious Feeling indeed. During parts of this my jaw totally dropped open.

I'm typing all of this as I'm listening to the different songs. I like your style.

Some songs that I like:
    Debussy- Les sons et les parfums tournent dans l'air du soir

Between the Buried and Me- Mirrors

Eva Cassidy- Autumn Leaves
    Just because I'm an INFP doesn't mean I'm emo!

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I love The Dead Weather, The Kills, The White Stripes, The Rolling Stones, Mott The Hoople, David Bowie.
    ..ya know.. music with soul.. artists with personality.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Modern Jazz! & just about everything else.
    5 3 9

Im really in to Bass Heavy electronic music, like Dubstep, Drum & Bass, & Jungle. I like alot of other genres though, Bossa Nova, Trip hop, Underground Hip Hop, Rockabilly, Psychobilly, Punk Rock...the list could go on forever .

MBTI
    INTJ
    Socionics
    X/0

Incubus, Don Mclean, Linkin Park, Gun's n Roses, Godsmack, Queen, Eagles, Tupac, Guano Ape, The Game, Eminem, Rammstein, Tatu, NIN, Bon Jovi, RATM, Weird Al etc..

Can't say I restrict myself to one genre. I listen to whatever sounds good, even ones I can't understand. Artist I listed above has done songs I really really enjoyed, not to mention all the artist I can't remember because their names are in different languages.
    This post grammatical errors had been intentionally left uncorrected.

MBTI
    INFP

King Crimson, Tom Waits, Deerhoof, Charles Mingus, Beck, Sleepytime Gorilla Museum, Mr. Bungle, Tin Hat Trio, John Zorn, Zappa, Opeth, Debussy... those are some of my favorites.

Clearly i have a preference for the less conventional rock and avant-garde styles, but i can find something i like in most genres.

I'm currently obsessed with the new Tallest Man On Earth album, it's amazing.
    ik sprokkel wat dagen, drop baggage,
    soms heb ik geen zin om die koffers te dragen,
    ik laat los, los het op, word onzichtbaar
    en geef de buitenlucht wat ruimte terug
    dus.. nu zit ik op m'n fiets alsof het niets is,
    maar niets kan toch niet uit zichzelf pedalen laten draaien?

~ Typhoon

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Industrial, Industrial metal, Prog-post rock/metal, Ambient, Dark Ambient, experimental

in no order

I like heavy machines in music, electronica, waves and walls of structured white noise and sound, subtle sound quirks, etc

MBTI
    ISFJ

Lots of prog rock/metal, industrial, lots of movie/game soundtracks (not a genre per se), IDM, ambient...

I don't care much for lyrics. My favorite artists tend to be great lyricists, but what I mean is that I don't listen to music for the lyrics. I listen to a lot of instrumental stuff...I always found it limiting that this theme is supposed to mean this...this other theme that....I like to confer my own meaning to an extent, to the track.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I just like music that's pleasing to hear.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    fool

Pretty much depends on the mood. But then there's something there, else, that kind of is like an undercurrent or 'flow' or something, that matches best with sort of instrumental/melodical/electronical/experimental stuff, usually. That's the stuff that really gets to me, jumps into the flow, becomes the flow, creates its own flow.