User Tag List

First 123

Thread: Always Angry

MBTI
    INFP

I hear ya. I get much more upset than other people about things others do that I perceive to be morally wrong. I'm getting better at calming myself down.. I have control over my response, and sort of balance out their wrong with my tolerance and calm.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I can relate to this on a level that even surprises myself. I am often tired of "actuality" to the point where I need to be destructive on my own so I don't hurt and offend others. I know I don't like being like this, at least that's a good starting point. I can't honestly sit here and give out information when I'm currently trying to work this shit out myself. But, I think we need to put aside some breathing time in order to remain centered.

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by bighairything View Post

3) Anger at things said and done in relationships (not necessarily romantic) - This is where I can be really avoidant and where problems can arise. Here I'm just not good at dealing with things as they happen. I need to mull things over, but by the time I have reached my conclusions it feels like raking over old muck to bring those things up, and I have no appetite for doing that. So things fester. And I can become quite passive aggressive, which is one of my least appealing traits.
    I agree 100% with me - this is a huge problem for me. Though it usually only turns into a huge festering problem if I don't get to talk it over with the person and reach some resolution, or at least express myself. That might happen if circumstances don't allow for discussion, or if the other person refuses to discuss it or claims to not see why it's necessary, or says "let's forget about it" before I'm ready to forget about it.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING