User Tag List

Page 79 of 170 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: When an INFJ doorslams you / cuts you out of their life / breaks off contact

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    If I was an INFJ vampire I would really take advantage of being able to suck at everything.
    So if you were an INFJ vampire, would you doorslam someone because their blood wasn't very tasty?

*Bringing Interview with a Vampire to a whole new zenith!*

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    But would you swallow...

*puts shades on*

...your pride?
    How very reverse-Horatio Caine!

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    So if you were an INFJ vampire, would you doorslam someone because their blood wasn't very tasty?

*Bringing Interview with a Vampire to a whole new zenith!*

How very reverse-Horatio Caine!
    Ironically if I were an INFJ vampire, I would be unable to doorslam anyone.

NPcomplete

Ironically if I were an INFJ vampire, I would be unable to doorslam anyone.
    Because you'd be homeless and there won't be doors?

Oh if you're a homeless INFJ (rarer than unicorns???) and you live in a tent (with a zip opening), do you doorslam or zip out?

wants Mifune clone minion Array Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Though non-vampire INFJs may doorslam over this as well.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari

Anew Leaf

Because you'd be homeless and there won't be doors?

Oh if you're a homeless INFJ (rarer than unicorns???) and you live in a tent (with a zip opening, do you doorslam or zip out?
    This is a good question. I often wonder as to the exact nature of doorslamming myself. I mean, doors typically have certain features such as hinges, and doorknobs, and locks, and bolts. So how do we define the parameters of a door used in the INFJ doorslam? How tall is it? If it's only tall enough for a hobbit then that really isn't that big of a deal. If it's a doorslam like the black gates to Mordor, well then, let me be the first to say that "shit just got real."

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post

Though non-vampire INFJs may doorslam over this as well.
    That is most curious. What business do non-vampire INFJs have with tasting blood? Are you implying that INFJs - both the vampire and non-vampire kinds - are all vampires anyway?

This is a good question. I often wonder as to the exact nature of doorslamming myself. I mean, doors typically have certain features such as hinges, and doorknobs, and locks, and bolts. So how do we define the parameters of a door used in the INFJ doorslam? How tall is it? If it's only tall enough for a hobbit then that really isn't that big of a deal. If it's a doorslam like the black gates to Mordor, well then, let me be the first to say that "shit just got real."
    The height of the door is directly proportional to the slam? I agree. I'll even add one more layer to this onion and say that the sound quality of the slam matters.

Now peel it and cry!

Anew Leaf

That is most curious. What business do non-vampire INFJs have with tasting blood? Are you implying that INFJs - both the vampire and non-vampire kinds - are all vampires anyway?

The height of the door is directly proportional to the slam? I agree. I'll even add one more layer to this onion and say that the sound quality of the slam matters.

Now peel it and cry!
    Yeah, if you are going to doorslam someone or "slam" as the kids nowadays talk, then make sure to do it in a place with good acoustics: mountain ranges, sky scraper alleys, canyons, and wherever yodeling is both honored and enjoyed.

NPcomplete

Yeah, if you are going to doorslam someone or "slam" as the kids nowadays talk, then make sure to do it in a place with good acoustics: mountain ranges, sky scraper alleys, canyons, wherever yodeling is both honored and enjoyed.
    *adds to Doorslam Code*

Can we all agree then that by rejecting Echo, Narcisssus was the original doorslammer?

Anew Leaf

*adds to Doorslam Code*

Can we all agree then that by rejecting Echo, Narcisssus was the original doorslammer?
    But what is the sound of one lake slamming shut?

wants Mifune clone minion Array Z Buck McFate's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

No, non-vampire INFJs don't taste blood, that would be silly. I'm just saying *if we find out* your blood tastes funny, it could be grounds for a doorslam. Cos it doesn't take much, apparently.
    Reality is a collective hunch. -Lily Tomlin

5w4 sx/sp Johari / Nohari