User Tag List

First 2777117125126127128129137 Last

Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1696

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Mane View Post
    oh cool @FDL - you found out why my ex doorslammed me! tell me exactly: what did i do? how exactly did i treat her like crap? give me the dirt man!
    Don't know a thing about your divorce, and couldn't care less. I really don't give a shit what happened to you. I'm just commenting on how you keep trying to bind the INFJs here with a one-sided obligation out of thin air (i.e., with no comment on how the situation might arise in the first place).

Society

Quote Originally Posted by FLD View Post
    Mane keeps trying to create an obligation on the other person's side
    nope. i really don't think you are obligated to not doorslam people. i just don't think any obligation you do claim to have is worth anything when you do.

RDF

i just don't think any obligation you do claim to have is worth anything when you do.
    And I'm disagreeing. That doesn't mean I have to know or give a rat's ass about the nature of your private affairs.

Society

And I'm disagreeing. Doesn't mean I have to know or give a rat's ass about the nature of your private matters.
    aww, you think you'd be immune from doorslamming as long as you don't knowingly do something you'd consider treating people like crap. that's adorable. good luck

RDF

aww, you think you'd be immune from doorslamming as long as you don't knowingly do something you'd consider treating people like crap. that's adorable. good luck
    I've been doorslammed. All it took was a little introspection, and I knew why.

That's the real problem in cases like yours: A lack of introspection, and an unwillingness to own up to your own baggage, whatever it might me. (And don't post to me about what happened with your divorce--I honestly don't give a shit about you personally or your personal affairs and won't read that post.)

Society

I've been doorslammed. A little introspection, and I figured out why.
    cool. why where you doorslammed?

...as you said - in the real world it happens when you treat people like crap. what did you do? and why did you? what possessed you to treat them like crap?

RDF

cool. why where you doorslammed?

...as you said - in the real world it happens when you treat people like crap. what did you do? and why did you? what possessed you to treat them like crap?
    Again, the issue isn't you or me personally. The issue is that INFJs don't owe anyone any special favors.

Treat people right, they stick around; treat people like crap, they leave. That's the universal rule, and that's all that INFJs are required to honor.

Again, the issue isn't you or me personally. The issue is that INFJs don't owe anyone any special favors.

Treat people right, they stick around. Treat people like crap, they leave. That's the universal rule, and that's all that INFJs are required to honor.
    Thanks so much FLD for your wisdom. I've just started creating flyers with the above bolded quote... heading out later to hand them out at every Domestic Violence Shelter, etc.

Here I just thought you were stopping in for one post... but had you not continued on...we wouldn't have all received this insight.
    Thanks again!
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

RDF

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Thanks so much FLD for your wisdom. I've just started creating flyers with the above bolded quote... heading out later to hand them out at every Domestic Violence Shelter, etc.

Here I just thought you were stopping in for one post... but had you not continued on...we wouldn't have all received this insight.
    Thanks again!
    Thanks for your nice comments!

Society

Treat people right, they stick around. Treat people like crap, they leave. That's the universal rule
    that is amazing insight. my life has changed.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :D
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: