User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    Aw Peguy, that's kind of an endearing rant. Wubbie worthy, embarrassingly enough...

Even you saying you hate him (more than once) doesn't seem to convey the withering disrespect that an NT might shoot someone's way. In fact both of them were incredibly well-documented and factual. Maybe it's the lack of mud-slinging that doesn't imply venemous hatred.

How'd you feel when you were writing it? Were you being restrained for the sake of your audience?
    I restrained myself in large part so as not run afoul with the mods or the rules, plus I guess because I am something of a gentleman at heart. But I could've said far more ugly things to him(and certainly wanted to). When writing those posts, I literally just wanted to let him have it as far as the rules and my conscience would allow. I often have a high patience level, but Victor insists on rattling the tiger's cage.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Incidentally, I've always wanted to be able to do the links to posts by underlining certain words (as you have so liberally done in your ranting). Tell me how?

Sniffles

Incidentally, I've always wanted to be able to do the links to posts by underlining certain words (as you have so liberally done in your ranting). Tell me how?
    Just click on quote on my post and imitate the what I did. I tried to explain it but it came out funny.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

At the end of what? The post? The sentence? Your statement?

Sniffles

At the end of what? The post? The sentence? Your statement?
    just quote this post and imitate what I did with the link here

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Danke sehr, Herr Peguy!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

I usually can tell what peoples hopes and fears and what they are ashamed of. And if I am very very, angry I will tell people in precise detail why their deepest fears will come to pass, their hopes are hopeless, and what I know that they are ashamed of. INFJ's who are are angry are able to wreck far more devastation then can be possibly imagined. But that is rare, being angry is a waste of time.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by nozflubber View Post
    She will say nothing to you. Absolutely nothing. For years.
    Yes. I'd have to agree with this one. But it would really have to be something "extra special" to make an INFJ THAT angry with you.

Usually in milder cases the initial reaction is the stare - THE STARE - where every particle of your being is disintegrated on the spot and then blown away. A few short but precise harsh words follow and then there's silence.

Sometimes there are no words but you sure feel the wrath seeping out of every pore.

After a while, when the initial anger had subdued and the incident that caused the anger is thoroughly analyzed, more lengthy discussions about how, why, when, where etc. commence. You'd better be prepared.

MBTI
    ENFP

Honestly, it depends who it is I am angry at.
    If it's on a forum, I'll probably go for a rather diplomatic and constructive and logical reasoning for what the person did or said wrong... If I am forced to confront someone in RL (say a friend or such) , I'd go for the same approach, diplomatic and constructive and rational. I'd prefer to do the silent treatment and retreat into myself though.

Honestly I am having a bit of a confrontation about this with my roomate (ENTP), well he is confronting me for not speaking up about my feelings and needs. I've honestly been quite annoyed at him for alittle bit now for nagging on me so much, I realize now the reason why he was nagging was because he couldnt get any information about my needs and got worried, and tried to nag me to get some kind of reaction or answer.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Here's me telling Victor off, which should give you an idea. And just for kicks, here's part 2.
    you're my hero