• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Predator vs Alien: Fi vs Fe

sculpting

So I had this thought. I get them sometimes.

One of my favorite authors is CJ Cherryh. I have read about ten of her books and in most of them she creates alien species that function on moral systems, codes, beliefs, behavioral patterns that are quite different from what is considered human norms.

In one book she actually had four different alien species living intermixed and much of the story revolved around the misunderstandings that occurred between them-to the extent that wars would be started.

So perhaps as you consider the "others" your FeTi or FiTe counterparts, rather than get really pissed and fight, treat them like they are an alien species and study them. Recognize the underlying biological/behavioral patterns are not yours and will be outside of what you would ever do or expect, thus communication issues will arise.

You are speaking different languages. Just a thought.

Happy new year!