• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Am I rare?

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I'm an INFJ with a very weak 'J'...

INFJ/INFP like person... considering that they're both very rare by themselves.:coffee:

Do you think I am rare - or are there any other people like me on here? :huh:

P

Phantonym

:hi: Howdy. I'm the worst J ever. Nice to meet you. :D And yes, I do think you are rare. We're all unique, just like everybody else. ;)

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
What do you think J is?

Also you're extremely rare, the rarity of someone like you is 1/6.8 billion!

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I am not strongly orderly and don't have a big plan to impose on those around me, as well as pretty easy-going if that's what you mean by not being strongly J. However, it is very context related. I am quite perfectionistic and want to do things a certain way about certain projects that matter a lot to me.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

INFJ/INFP like person... considering that they're both very rare by themselves.:coffee:

Most INFJs I know test as weak J, around 65-50% J. So I think it's pretty common amongst INFJs. They are not like INFPs, however; clearly INFJ.

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
On the previous forum I used to talk to INFxs who were on the J/P cusp and they said that is rare, rarer than an INFJ/INFP.

I'm extremely J and I hate it.

S

Sniffles

It's pretty common to state that INFJs are the least J of the Js.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
everyone's rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the end. and therefore everyones the same.

S

Sniffles

everyone's rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the end. and therefore everyones the same.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile."
--Fight Club

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Most INFJs seem to have a weak J. On the previous forum I was at I think I was the only one with a strong J. But my mother is ENFJ and is an extreme J so I think upbringing has had something to do with it.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
Yes, you are very rare and special. Totally unique and weird, way to go man!

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Or maybe we ARE all unique snowflakes, but not for long. Pretty soon we're plowed up with all the other snowflakes into an ugly black mound of dirty snow in the corner of the Walmart parking lot.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everyone else, and we are all part of the same compost pile."
--Fight Club

:wubbie: Thank you for that

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
not everything is needing immediate action or demands super intense reflection, somethings get done when i get around to them, like if the work or personal matter is weighty. if the trash smells i will take it out, my clothes don`t always make it to the hamper, there is a semi clean pile and dirty pile but clean work shirts are hung in the closet. i sometimes pull the vacuum cord out of the wall AT A ANGLE and the prongs are bent in a angle. empty jug of milk in my fridge for safe keeping. my personal library is disorganized and there are some books on my bed. wonder if Im a J or a P? im developing a system of laziness maybe J

Robert165

MBTI Type
ENFJ
not everything is needing immediate action or demands super intense reflection, somethings get done when i get around to them, like if the work or personal matter is weighty. if the trash smells i will take it out, my clothes don`t always make it to the hamper, there is a semi clean pile and dirty pile but clean work shirts are hung in the closet. i sometimes pull the vacuum cord out of the wall AT A ANGLE and the prongs are bent in a angle. empty jug of milk in my fridge for safe keeping. my personal library is disorganized and there are some books on my bed. wonder if Im a J or a P? im developing a system of laziness maybe J
could you loan me some of your not-really-caring-about-the-little-things.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
i always rinse the plastics or put them in the dishwasher before recycling bc i want to do things the right way

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I'm usually 52% J.

We're all rare, just a little more common on NF internet forums, though.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx

Ha ha...ok. I tested INFJ like the first five times I took an MBTI test. I looked at my results on one version, and it said I was "J" by one whole point! I also test as INFP and ENFP. I've had a hell of a time typing myself, but learning about functions really helped me to understand why I'm probably not really an INFJ. People on this forum who have actually heard me speak say I'm definitely an E, so I'm sticking with ENFP.

We are all unique individuals, just like everyone else. ;)

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Highly quotable :rofl1: And I totally do that too!

Library disorganized--check
clothes piled up that are in purgatory--check

plus,

socks never folded
dustbunnies in all the corners (i don't see them!)
windows need washing
washing machine and dryer are covered in some sort of sticky goo from the laundry detergent that gets everywhere and turns a dark shade of grey, yet I don't clean it up!