• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Being FiNe with who you are

William K

Uniqueorn
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
As we go through the motions of finishing 2009, this is usually the time of the year where we make resolutions of how we are going to change and become better persons in 2010.

This is not what the thread is about, sort of. This thread is about the things that you don't want to change, despite what others say :soapbox:

So, here are my 'anti' resolutions of 2010

- As long as I'm achieving my project goals, I'm not gonna stop procrastinating :sleeping:
- I am absolutely not going to fix the ordered chaos that is my work desk and my room at home :nono:
- I am not going to stop being a gentleman, even if society feels that chivalry is passe and that nice guys finish last :cool:
- I reserve the right to change my mind of any or all of the above whenever I feel like it :tongue:

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
cute thread title

That's not very nice.

As we go through the motions of finishing 2009, this is usually the time of the year where we make resolutions of how we are going to change and become better persons in 2010.

This is not what the thread is about, sort of. This thread is about the things that you don't want to change, despite what others say :soapbox:

So, here are my 'anti' resolutions of 2010

- As long as I'm achieving my project goals, I'm not gonna stop procrastinating :sleeping:
- I am absolutely not going to fix the ordered chaos that is my work desk and my room at home :nono:
- I am not going to stop being a gentleman, even if society feels that chivalry is passe and that nice guys finish last :cool:
- I reserve the right to change my mind of any or all of the above whenever I feel like it :tongue:

- I'm not going to stop thinking/daydreaming for hours everyday.
- I won't stop living at night more than I do during the day.

Jaguar

I'm not going to stop being honest. If people don't like it, befriend a liar.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
cute.. love it. Very Fi Ne type thread, too!! ;)

I'm going to continue to say out loud what I'm thinking and feeling, even though some people don't like to hear it sometimes. I used to be the opposite and its a thousand times worse way to be!

I'm going to continue loving and being kind even if other's don't give it in return.
(I'm also going to continue to place the apostrophe improperly and kick myself afterwards.)

I won't stop having beers on weeknights, or telling boring stories about my day.

I will continue to do everything at the last minute.

I will continue to remain in the present, and refuse to plan or project into the future.

I'm still going to cry and yell when i'm sad, and forget about it the next day.

I'll still try to befriend those who hate me.

Suck up to authority figures.

Complain about my back pain.

Hug and kiss the elderly on the cheek at work. (Though some may think that's unprofessional.)

P

Phantonym

Great thread idea. :)

In 2010 I'm going to continue with not making any resolutions and do things my way as usual.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
i'm going to continue to persist until i have a resolution that is to my liking

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ
I'm not going to go to bed before midnight.
I'm not going to wear tennis shoes and socks.
I'm not going to pick up the pace.
I'm not going to stop coming up with new ideas.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
i will never like the word 'boundaries', it's so pretentious

Penda

MBTI Type
INFJ
I won't actually go outside once in awhile.

Last edited:

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
I will actually go outside once in awhile.

Did you not understand the original post?

You only need to go outside if you want to live a natural lengthed life. Healthy.

The from 11 AM till 12 AM outside is dreadful. It's really because of my Fe.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Why do I have the strangest sense of ....evil robot....