• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How you decide what is the "right" thing to do??

Miserable

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w6
Forgive my hostility toward your previous answer. Validity and contribution are not the same though. You simply write to see what you think and test your ideas. If you do not wish to share, that is okay, but just feeling repulsion for an answer and expressing that is unhelpful and carries little weight. What you are suggesting is that feeling of repulsion is the greater part of your argument, or that you want people to wait on you. You CAN contribute and you contribute just fine.

If you are so concerned about the validity of your argument, then how can you be so sure about the way you feel? If you sense fallacy in one, predict fallacy in the other. Contrariwise, if you are so sure about the way you feel, then predict your argument will be just fine in essence. Have some confidence.

You have just broke through to me. I have realized something, very important. Thank you.