• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] can someone please turn off the tv in my head?

v-in-tx

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
way too many thoughts.

i just wanted to write that. like it helps that other people know i have too many useless things i think about on a daily basis. hahahaha :yes:

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
I have this problem too.
I try to use my senses at those times, and breathe deeply and stop fidgeting (not easy for me to do). I imagine I'm watching a movie and concentrate on what is happening right now, in front of my eyes.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My imagination is more entertaining and stimulating than TV :yes: . To numb my mind, I actually watch TV :D. I wish I could write it all down. I'd be churning novels out if I could capture this stuff (or had the motivation to).

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Wheres the remote. I want to change the channels:devil:

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
As long as your mental TV is tuned to an adult entertainment channel, I really don't see what the problem is. That or Tom and Jerry.

v-in-tx

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
I have this problem too.
I try to use my senses at those times, and breathe deeply and stop fidgeting (not easy for me to do). I imagine I'm watching a movie and concentrate on what is happening right now, in front of my eyes.

yeah, the problem is that while the movie in my head is on a commercial... i'm channel surfing. it all runs together eventually.

v-in-tx

MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
My imagination is more entertaining and stimulating than TV :yes: . To numb my mind, I actually watch TV :D. I wish I could write it all down. I'd be churning novels out if I could capture this stuff (or had the motivation to).

i once decided to write down the "thread" of how i got from one thought to another. my goodness it was a long stream of information in a short amount of time. :shock:

Clonester

MBTI Type
ENFP
The biggest problem is when my brain goes into overdrive as I'm trying to fall asleep. :doh:

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
way too many thoughts.

i just wanted to write that. like it helps that other people know i have too many useless things i think about on a daily basis. hahahaha :yes:

At least you have thoughts ;P My mind is blank most of the time these days. I'm just simply being :D