• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] can someone please turn off the tv in my head?

Serendipity

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
MBTI Type
RAD
At least you have thoughts ;P My mind is blank most of the time these days. I'm just simply being :D

Do something new?
There's so much out there.

Your'e probably quite happy with it though. I seem to frequent inbetween manically happy and depressed. Often associated with/out any new information to process.

Besides that "TV" should be apparent in any N-dominant individual; in one way or another.
As well as in S-dominant individuals, although much less frequently (?).

HollyGolightly

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Do something new?
There's so much out there.

Your'e probably quite happy with it though. I seem to frequent inbetween manically happy and depressed. Often associated with/out any new information to process.

Besides that "TV" should be apparent in any N-dominant individual; in one way or another.
As well as in S-dominant individuals, although much less frequently (?).

It's only because I'm not myself at the moment. Usually I have many thoughts whizzing around my head. I'll be thinking about crazy and disturbing stuff again by next week :D

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
As long as your mental TV is tuned to an adult entertainment channel, I really don't see what the problem is.

I'm relieved to hear that. ;)

That and what OA said (a certain kind of novels in my case).

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
Can I come over and watch TV too?