First 67891018 Last

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

ENFJs may stereotypically focus away from themselves for 'the greater good' and all of that jazz, but it's doesn't have to hold true or be completely selfless. I would imagine that either your definition of them is held too close to the typical read-out or you're just running into the wrong sorts of people who just so happen to be ENFJs.
    That's my opinion though. I've become a bit picky and abrasive in the way i help others, but i don't expect much in return in the first place. Are you more concerned about the ENFJs because of the guidelines of their personality type? I've found this problem holds true in almost every personality type simply because humans aren't these well-oiled machines beyond the labels we can give them.

Perhaps they appear fake because they are trying too hard to please others and gain their own benefit, as well, without realizing how difficult it is to maintain both at once. As far as i know, the middle-ground is hard for ENFJs to find, but we have the ability to be so outwardly focused to see that in ourselves. It would cause a selfish-seeming issue.
    Sig Heil

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    ENFJs may stereotypically focus away from themselves for 'the greater good' and all of that jazz, but it's doesn't have to hold true or be completely selfless. I would imagine that either your definition of them is held too close to the typical read-out or you're just running into the wrong sorts of people who just so happen to be ENFJs.
    That's my opinion though. I've become a bit picky and abrasive in the way i help others, but i don't expect much in return in the first place. Are you more concerned about the ENFJs because of the guidelines of their personality type? I've found this problem holds true in almost every personality type simply because humans aren't these well-oiled machines beyond the labels we can give them.

Perhaps they appear fake because they are trying too hard to please others and gain their own benefit, as well, without realizing how difficult it is to maintain both at once. As far as i know, the middle-ground is hard for ENFJs to find, but we have the ability to be so outwardly focused to see that in ourselves. It would cause a selfish-seeming issue.
    Sig Heil
    +1. Thank you.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

but then we remember that the real fakers are the ESFJs and lay off and shut up and close this thread.
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

No type is fake. There will be people of that type who will be fake, but you can't blame a whole type. There are fake ENFJs, but there are genuine ENFJs. You get good and bad in every type. One person does not represent a whole type.

My mother is ENFJ. I used to be annoyed by her as she came across as insincere sometimes. Other people didn't notice it but because I know her so well I did and it really narked me. But you have to stop and think, why are they doing that? My mother just wantsto be loved. That's all. And she is just trying to please people. She's not doing it because she's manipulative and is trying to get things out of people and hurt them. She just wants to be liked. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I do it sometimes myself.
    "Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

Good question. Why are many of the ENFJs I come across act fake? They're very popular among people too, that shouldn't come to people as a surprise why ENFJs for the most part act fake but this isn't always the case. There's always an exception.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by HollyGolightly View Post
    No type is fake. There will be people of that type who will be fake, but you can't blame a whole type. There are fake ENFJs, but there are genuine ENFJs. You get good and bad in every type. One person does not represent a whole type.

My mother is ENFJ. I used to be annoyed by her as she came across as insincere sometimes. Other people didn't notice it but because I know her so well I did and it really narked me. But you have to stop and think, why are they doing that? My mother just wantsto be loved. That's all. And she is just trying to please people. She's not doing it because she's manipulative and is trying to get things out of people and hurt them. She just wants to be liked. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I do it sometimes myself.

If you were male and not a sexual predator, I would marry you.
    I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by BlahBlahNounBlah View Post
    If you were male and not a sexual predator, I would marry you.
    Hey I can be male
    But I draw the line at not being a sexual predator. You are asking far too much of me there

"Dad I can't feel my legs."

"That's because you don't have any arms."

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Hey I can be male
    But I draw the line at not being a sexual predator. You are asking far too much of me there

I have a vagina.

ENTP . 7w6 sx/sp

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Hey I can be male
    its the INFJ!
    they're the fakers!
    we fukin won boys

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    but then we remember that the real fakers are the ESFJs and lay off and shut up and close this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap View Post
    its the INFJ!
    they're the fakers!
    What is the purpose of these remarks?