First 71516171819 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*smiles*

It's nice to have that confirmed by an Fe-user. You have no idea how long I've been confused by that, while growing up and later on. They seem so polite and sweet and so sure of themselves you just feel like you somehow deserved what thye're doing, since they're like the 'nice' ones..so it must've been you that somehow fucked up (and the worst part is, they notice they have this effect on you and know how to make it worse and worse even, and feel justified in doing so!). It's also why I wanna get to the bottom of what is Fe, so I can differentiate, and not feel guilty or like I didn't try everything when I don't get on with a Fe-user.

Fwiw, I too can very much understand why someone would *not* wanna be near an exploding Fi-user. Or one that completely lost himself and got stuck in a FiSi loop, as they're like a broken record of negativity. Fi has its very very ugly moments.

...mmm...which beckons the question. Pit, I can see when a Fi-user is going toxic, but also...why. I understand why they're in that predicament often, as I've been there. And, for that matter, I also notice the scared and confused individual underneath it. Instead of actually getting annoyed at them (or I might at first, but quickly catch on), I tend to feel love for them. I feel empathy at that point. And my heart goes out to them, as I know what it's like. That does NOT mean however I'm unaware of the damage they can do and the thread they can pose to your own sanity. Those that are so jaded that they insist on staying in that loop however (out of choice, not coz they don't see a way out), however get on my last nerve as well.

Is it like that for you with Fe-users who display this kind of behavior as well? And if so..could you plz plz plz tell me what it is that makes them do that? What fears and problems and insecurities cause it? How that behavior comes to be? And what on earth makes them so arrogant about the fact they're right in the way they're behaving while making someone else miserable (or do they just appear that way?) IN other words..do they piss you off, or do you find yourself smiling understandingly at them and realizing what's going on and by default somehow know how to handle the situation?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    ISTx

Well, somebody's bitter over a recent break up...

I think that ENFJs can be really straight up especially when u challenge our values. I don't see that as fake at all. We do usually like to keep the peace in the group, and are genuine about it and usually very tactful about it, it might seem fake because most other types might not care to go out of their way to create harmony.
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by human101 View Post
    "we are what we pretend to be" Kurt Vonnegut

one love.
    Uh,

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be."

I'm sorry to those I offended with the post title; I believe at the time, I proposed that threads with titles that stuck out tended to get a lot of attention. This thread compliments that proposition.

Let me add: the ENFJ(s) I had in mind while posting this thread I didn't know hardly as well as I do now. The ENFJs I know aren't fake; they're some of the most caring people I know, and they're one of the few people I know that do something when they say they're going to do it. It's a rare day if my ENFJ friends back out of something they promised others they would do.

This, too:

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Fe will tend to seem fake to some Ti users. Really not the Fe users' fault.
    Great discussion, unfortunately at the expense of others' feelings.
    "Poor bastard. Wait 'till he sees the bats. "
    enneagram - 7/5/3

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    Uh,

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be."

I'm sorry to those I offended with the post title; I believe at the time, I proposed that threads with titles that stuck out tended to get a lot of attention. This thread compliments that proposition.

Let me add: the ENFJ(s) I had in mind while posting this thread I didn't know hardly as well as I do now. ENFJs aren't fake; they're some of the most caring people I know, and they're one of the few people I know that do something when they say they're going to do it. It's a rare day if my ENFJ friends back out of something they promised others they would do.

This, too:
    Great discussion, unfortunately at the expense of others' feelings. Worth it?
    Your honest comments are refreshing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by fill View Post
    i'm sure you're right, but i'm also sure you've made a lot of people upset in the process.

as to whether that's worth it... well, F and T would probably give different answers, wouldn't they?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

A bad ENFJ, a fake one, deserves to get punched in the face. They are the bad aftertaste ones that were talked about earlier. I'm not a violent person - for the most part - but nothing makes me more mad than fake sweet people. I can handle peoplpe guising like they have control, or faking strengths, because I can see through that, but to take advantange of righteous behavior aligns you with pure evil in my opinion.

i.e Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    A bad ENFJ, a fake one, deserves to get punched in the face. They are the bad aftertaste ones that were talked about earlier. I'm not a violent person - for the most part - but nothing makes me more mad than fake sweet people. I can handle peoplpe guising like they have control, or faking strengths, because I can see through that, but to take advantange of righteous behavior aligns you with pure evil in my opinion.

i.e Hitler.

Take off the 4 letters and what you posted could apply to anyone- and that means you. ENFPs are as capable of being fake as anyone else. They're human.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post

i.e Hitler.
    Wait, hitler wasn't an enfj was he? Anyway what u wrote kinda reminds me of racism or being prejudice, but with types instead do u have anything nice to say about an enfj if so please counteract what you send with something nice please! We are going backwards in this thread!

"bum bum...what a bum bum...bum bum bila bum bum" Sista Nancy song reference

It's like me saying: But a bad <<insert race here>> is evil. In relation to
    what jaguar said...there can be evil people in every race.