First 41213141516 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Ok...my sister is an ENFJ and I don't think she's "fake." However, she does tend to give other people what they want or need in the moment. She's very accomodating to the person she's immediately dealing with, and will repress her real feelings in order to make the other person feel better. This can be vexing to me since I have so much Fi, because I'm very specific about who I love and I'm all into being "genuine" etc. The problem with that of course is that my sister is perceived as "nicer" when in truth she can be really flaky and difficult to depend on since she's so busy pleasing EVERYONE. Sometimes when you love everyone it tends to look in reality like you actually love no one. She can appear two-faced in certain situations where the truth is that she wanted the best for both parties involved, didn't want to take sides, and was avoiding confrontation. Occasionally I want to throttle her because she can be so smug and self-righteous.

Still, she's my favorite sister. We connect the most mentally, despite this difference in character.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

:rolli:
    Love is the point.

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    I don't know why but all the ENFJ chicks I've met were hot.
    The ones I've known are all very slim. Small breasts, great asses, nice slender waists, cute faces.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_ View Post
    If you have a bad reputation among the social circle an ENFJ will avoid you and feel uncomfortable if someone sees you with them. They'll be nice to you, but it will be fake because you're giving them a bad rap.
    On the other hand, I wonder if some ENFJs only liked me because I had a good reputation. Thats the thing with them... I never know what their true intentions are. And some times they don't even know themselves. I wonder if they even really like me for myself, or if they're just pouring on that Fe-charm because they feel they should like me because some other reason

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by SUPER View Post
    On the other hand, I wonder if some ENFJs only liked me because I had a good reputation. Thats the thing with them... I never know what their true intentions are. And some times they don't even know themselves. I wonder if they even really like me for myself, or if they're just pouring on that Fe-charm because they feel they should like me because some other reason
    nahhh, if we like you, you will know. If we don't like you or feel neutral about you, we will stay formal. (or at least that's how I am).

EDIT: Also, XNFJs tend to like XNTPs in general. The people that I tend to not like are the people that also grate many others. If you are a generally likable person, I don't see why the ENFJ girls would just like you for your reputation. I am guessing you have a good reputation for a reason.

I think that most ENFJs would not be that cold to use you.... they have to be in a bad frame of mind. IMO, most ENFJs would feel really guilty if they negatively manipulated someone for their own gain. Aren't ENTPs usually good at detecting manipulation games? You should just use the ENTP magic to detect any BS.

Unless you get a weird vibe from one of them you shouldn't worry too much about it. You probably are just a really cool guy. That's the most likely reason!

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    nahhh, if we like you, you will know. If we don't like you or feel neutral about you, we will stay formal. (or at least that's how I am).
    Duh. I know that. Fe is pretty obvious about that. But I mean WHY you like me...... is sometimes questionable. It's crossed my mind in the past.. Is there an ulterior motive? I havent even been nice to this person or tried to befriend them, why do they like me so much?

If theres one type that just comes to me, its ENFJs. I mean I dont even have to do anything.. I'm like and they're like . Then I'm hit with a barrage of questions "do you have facebook, whats your phone number, what are you doing tommorow, do you like cars, have you seen this movie yet, etc..."

I wonder if they even like me or they just want something else.

Glycerine

Duh. I know that. Fe is pretty obvious about that. But I mean WHY you like me...... is sometimes questionable. It's crossed my mind in the past.. Is there an ulterior motive? I havent even been nice to this person or tried to befriend them, why do they like me so much?

If theres one type that just comes to me, its ENFJs. I mean I dont even have to do anything.. I'm like and they're like . Then I'm hit with a barrage of questions "do you have facebook, whats your phone number, what are you doing tommorow, do you like cars, have you seen this movie yet, etc..."

I responded through my edit.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Well, I can't speak for all ENFJs, but I can speak for myself. I get the good vibe/bad vibe from people - this is based purely on character. If I get the awesomely good vibe, I will make an effort in most cases to befriend him/her.

One of my closest friends is an ISTP. I got the good vibe from her after hanging out with her through a mutual friend (as a note, she is a regular person, even a bit on the socially awkward side). So I asked for her phone number at the end of the night so we could, "hang out sometime". She said NO!!! It's pretty funny now. She said she thought I was a fake, snobby girl because I was being too nice to her??? It was because I liked HER. We ended up around each other a lot and eventually she saw that I wasn't like that with everyone...it was about her and her good "vibes". Now we are super close (for 5 years). She says I am the real female friend she has ever had - please take note of the word real (not fake).

Maybe ENFJs like you for your awesomeness or maybe you are dealing with a social climber (they exist in every type)...I dunno, but the truth always comes out in the end.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Fe will tend to seem fake to some Ti users. Really not the Fe users' fault.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

Banned
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Kind of like how Si-doms come across as naggy, boring, and redundant to Ne-doms ?