I'm not an NF but I've been in prison a few times for protesting. One of my co-defendants, who was in the same prison camp that I was for six months, was an INFP. She seemed distracted a lot and she said that, when she first arrived, she was very overwhelmed. Eventually, she did adapt.
It wasn't the worst place in the world to be. It was minimum security and there was no violence. We all had jobs and we could be outside pretty much all day if we worked in landscaping. The worst thing, aside from the nightmarish health care (which resulted in a few deaths from neglect) were a lot of stupid, petty rules. I broke them a lot and, for the most part, I got away with it.
I've been in jail for overnight visits, too, after various protests. Even that wasn't the worst thing in the world. The hardest part is being inside all of the time. I felt like a rat in a maze. How do I get out of here? Eeek.
Since my jail/prison time has always been connected with protesting, it was never a bad experience. I was proud of the actions that I took that resulted in my being sent to those icky places.