User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

When I was 8 I had to ride in a police car after my ex-stepdad got arrested for his expired tags. They pulled us over while we were in the Wendy's drive-through
    I remember the policewoman I was with offered me a Twix, but I was too freaked out XD My legs felt crushed between the front seat and the seat I was in. Very uncomfortable.
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I spent a hellish seven hours in a holding cell for driving 80 miles an hour in 60 zone with a suspended license.

Oh yeah, I'm a bad NF.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    I also have a question for NFs: Ever seen a grown man naked?
    Does this mean that you're going to post pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    I spent a hellish seven hours in a holding cell for driving 80 miles an hour in 60 zone with a suspended license.

Oh yeah, I'm a bad NF.
    Bad kitty. Lol.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post

Oh yeah, I'm a bad NF.
    Thats what happens when you hang out with evil NT's.
    But i can't blame you either.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I've broken some laws. but I've never been to jail, fortunately.

This ENFP I dated years ago went to prison for about 2yrs for setting a girl on fire [on impulse, trying to be 'funny.' She wasn't seriously injured fortunately.] He meets all the critera for a sociopath. Anyway, he hated prison, and apparently adopted a different persona within prison to keep things harmonious with various groups. He used his time in prison to write some personal manifesto, get some therapy, work on tattoos, & get schooling. He came out seemingly more balanced, from what I hear, and is trying to keep a low profile/behave. He apprentices for a tattoo parlor. Seems like he needed that separation from his admirers/social group and some kind of focus to actually deal with a lot of things, and I believe prison served that purpose.. so far..
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    Thats what happens when you hang out with evil NT's.
    But i can't blame you either.
    Actually, this was totally my own fault. I was still in my teens. I interpret this as one sign that I am in fact an Ne dom.

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kastor View Post
    When I was 8 I had to ride in a police car after my ex-stepdad got arrested for his expired tags. They pulled us over while we were in the Wendy's drive-through
    I remember the policewoman I was with offered me a Twix, but I was too freaked out XD My legs felt crushed between the front seat and the seat I was in. Very uncomfortable.

My ENFP brother, this German/Russian kid Feider, & I got a ride home from the police when I was 8 [he & Feider were 10].. for stealing road signs.

..we didn't know we were stealing them!
    They were all piled up near this ball field. We thought they were "free!"

Someone living nearby phoned the police when they saw us carrying the signs off the field. Soon as the cops pulled up, we dropped everything and just.. ran.. into the woods nearby.. I'm not sure why we decided that was a good idea. Feider just sort of stood there, confused the whole time, and proceeded to "forget" how to speak what little English he did know. I've yet to figure out what his type was... hmm.

In any event, my mother, being the daughter of a retired cop, was slightly livid, to say the least.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    I've broken some laws. but I've never been to jail, fortunately.

This ENFP I dated years ago went to prison for about 2yrs for setting a girl on fire [on impulse, trying to be 'funny.' She wasn't seriously injured fortunately.] He meets all the critera for a sociopath. Anyway, he hated prison, and apparently adopted a different persona within prison to keep things harmonious with various groups. He used his time in prison to write some personal manifesto, get some therapy, work on tattoos, & get schooling. He came out seemingly more balanced, from what I hear, and is trying to keep a low profile/behave. He apprentices for a tattoo parlor. Seems like he needed that separation from his admirers/social group and some kind of focus to actually deal with a lot of things, and I believe prison served that purpose.. so far..
    isn't he the champion for human rights who helped kickstart the new prison food campaign? i generally visit an istp "my white hip hop career never got the breaks so i had to resort to stealing analogue tvs with conversion boxes to sell on ebay and antique stores to feed my family" sibling of mine whenever i'm in the mood for nicely paired steak and lobster surf and turf. with a side of bernaise, of course, pronounced in the way of the franks. bon appetit!

ps i was going to use the phrase "in the slammer" but i couldn't figure out how to extract the homosexual connotation out of it and sell it as an "essence" to shampoo companies.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I've never been in jail. Don't plan on getting there either.

But NF's being in jail and what it would be like. Heh. Not pretty. Nobody likes to be in jail, you adapt to it.

I don't know. I'd think it really depends on how strong the person is mentally, despite the type. It can go either way. Some people tolerate things better while some give up in a heartbeat.
    It's mental conditioning more than tolerance. Some people think it's normal to-

fail a class
    get a divorce
    have a 10,000 dollar debt
    be an alcoholic
    and end up in jail once in a while

they think it's normal. it's called mental conditioning. Not tolerance.
    actually we all have mental conditioning. Different from each other. but we do.