• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other] What is your favorite quote...

cheerchick23

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Ne
Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. -Emerson

:)

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I don't know if I have any ONE favorite but the one in my signature really speaks to me when it comes to how I tend to view other people, be it Tesla or Oprah.

Edasich

Enneagram
4w5
Is this how you break it to your GF that you have herpes?
lol :p

“It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities, progressive ideas.”
Fyodor Dostoyevsky

and CheerChick, i love your avatar :wubbie:

Scott N Denver

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
One of my favorites is:
"If you knew how much I loved you, you would cry."

cellar door

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
"Heaven that never was, nor ever will be, is always true." -Dylan Thomas

and of course,

"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." -Oscar Wilde

JoSunshine

That's my name biotch!
MBTI Type
eNfj
Enneagram
"Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation." -Oscar Wilde

Unfortunately, I think this is often true. :cry:

“It is not the brains that matter most, but that which guides them -- the character, the heart, generous qualities, progressive ideas.”
Fyodor Dostoyevsky

I wish more people realized how true this is :yes:

As for my favorite quote...see my signiture :newwink:

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Don't know what my favorite quote is, but I saw one today that I really liked:

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." -Mark Twain

Tamske

Writing...
MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't know from who, but...

Reality is what persists even if nobody believes in it.

It's my grip on reality.

PeaceRobin

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Go confidentialy in the directions of your dreams... live the life you've always imagined!!!

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Kra

Black Magic Buzzard
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
4w5
If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.
—Jack Handey

Not my absolute favorite necessarily, but a favorite no less.

wedekit

MBTI Type
INFJ
"What is this terror? what is this ecstasy? he thought to himself. What is that fills me with extraordinary excitement? It is Clarissa, he said. For there she was."

- Last line of Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars."

“Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up."

occasionally shane

MBTI Type
infp
only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize that we cannot eat money.
cree proverb

i know not with what weapons world war III will be fought, but world war IV wil be fought with sticks and stones.
albert einstein

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
"Press in kids, press in. Unlike McDonald's, this is not about how fast you can go to the drive-thru. If you want something from God, you're gonna have to cook a little. Let him simmer you in the Holy Ghost!" -Becky Fischer

S

Sniffles

Lady MP: "Sir, you are drunk!"
Winston Churchill: "Madame that may be true, but in the morning I shall be sober whereas you will still be ugly."

:laugh:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
My favorite quote changes all the time, but my current one is also from Winston Churchill:

"If you're going through Hell, keep going."