• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Funny thing that's happened due to your personality???

flameskull95

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Something less serious.... my head hurts from the other threads...:cheese:

Kastor

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Everyone thinks the thought of me being drunk is abso-fucking-lutely hilarious. WHY? :huh:

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyone thinks the thought of me being drunk is abso-fucking-lutely hilarious. WHY? :huh:

I would agree with that...and people also think the idea of me being angry is hilarious...until they see it happen!! (which admittedly only happens to a few people.)

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
People think me being logical, esp. when upset, is the funniest/craziest though ever.

Which is, uh...true, logically.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I joke people think I'm serious...

GirlFromMars

MBTI Type
INFP
People that don't know me well look disturbed when I suddenly, randomly, get a burst of energy and start acting like a child with sugar rush, then go back to sitting in the corner observing and/or daydreaming like nothing just happend.

Maybe I'm just crazy!

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1
That I used to believe the most off the wall stupid stuff my Entj brother would tell me, to find out later it wasnt true. It's funny now looking back but not then (to me anyway).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Walking into poles and dropping stuff (se-tardation?).

alexx

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w1

I've often wondered how I took Ballet so long yet constantly drop, run into, stub toes or cut myself. It's not attractive in a 30 year old and I'm not sure how to become graceful. I'm beginning to think it's hopeless.

It's gotten to the point that if I see a handsome guy I dare not move too much in case I fall over - I don't want him seeing it.

Prime

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
People always thought I was a class clown when I'd speak up. I guess answering questions with a deadpan monotone and odd word choices was funny?

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've often wondered how I took Ballet so long yet constantly drop, run into, stub toes or cut myself.

I'm actually surprisingly graceful in doing yoga and pilates :yes:. I had a teacher tell me once that ballet dancers are often clumsy outside of dancing. I wonder why that is.... For me, I think it's about focus. My mind is somewhere else, but when I'm doing yoga, it's concentrated on my movement.

HecticRat

MBTI Type
INTP
I've been told I'm a bad liar. Evidently the truth is that I'm just bad at telling the truth. Whenever I've been told I'm a bad liar it's been because my Ti tried to evaluate the emotional aspects of the question and I was being asked, leaving too long a pause before my answer to seem unsuspicious.

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
-people always comment on how I look mad or sad or something, when I'm just doing my thang (low on Fe;not smiling/talking enough for people).

-ironically, I'm known for never getting mad/upset about anything.

weird how things work.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Ha. I have it the other way round. People think I'm joking when I'm being serious.

People always thought I was a class clown when I'd speak up. I guess answering questions with a deadpan monotone and odd word choices was funny?

Sometimes a certain style of delivery can be serious without sounding it to most people. My brother has this deadpan tone and I still can't tell that he's being serious much of the time - he often has to tell me so after I chuckle a little at what he says. Pretty awkward for me, but it must really suck for the speaker.

Whenever I swear or say something shocking, people who don't know me VERY well do a noticeable double take. While I'm not trying to cultivate a particularly feminine image, I know I project a very soft and sweet INFP demeanor. I guess I seem more innocent than I am. I can only imagine what people would think if I really spoke my mind.

SilkRoad

Lay the coin on my tongue
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Yes - I don't know if this can always been blamed on being INF but I am not always that aware of my physical surroundings. I'll get friends waving and screaming at me across the street and I'm totally oblivious...or I won't notice a tree has been cut down outside my house...etc...

It is worst when I am preoccupied. Lately I have been preoccupied and I have literally been walking into people...especially short ones...