• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] What do you want to be like?

Willywallywoo

MBTI Type
ENFP
What kind of traits/skills do you miss in your persona? What would you like to evolve towards? Is there something you wish you were better at?

monocycle

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I wish I were better at dissolving grudges.

Malkavia

MBTI Type
ENXP
Enneagram
3w4
I wish I were better at not comparing myself to others and being happy with me.

Queen Kat

The Duchess of Oddity
MBTI Type
E.T.
Enneagram
7w8
I wish I was as flexible as a chimpansee.

run

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
not disappointing myself on a regular basis by performing miserably on assignments in mued.

due to lack of preparation and procrastination

Hopelandic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
me
I endeavor to be more accepting of the things I cannot control.

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I want to be more motivated in life and less anxious about it.
I feel that i can be a very caring person, but my abrasive qualities get in the way.
I would love to stop chasing illusions of love and focus more energy on 'self'.

It would just be good to be more efficient, i suppose.

unicorns

I wish I was less confused and frustrated by thought processing.
Wow - this doesn't seem like english when I step back and look at it.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd like to be less shy and more self-confident. Most people who get to know me really like me, but I have a hard time making friends.

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
I wish that I wasn't so cynical towards the world. It makes remaining an idealist so difficult.

I wish my crazy N perspective was easier for me to express on paper or orally.

lane777

nevermore
I wish that I wasn't so cynical towards the world. It makes remaining an idealist so difficult.

I wish my crazy N perspective was easier for me to express on paper or orally.

+1 Yep, both of these.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I wish I could have true, total humility. The type of humility, as C.S. Lewis describes, that makes you completely happy about others' achievements as much as your own. I'd like to see myself as I am and see the good in it and be contented with what I have, but also being able to see the bad in pure honesty and work on it without starting to hate myself.

BlueSprout

/X\(:: :: )/X\
MBTI Type
pfni
Enneagram
Ack! There's too much. I want to have a better memory, quicker wit, more visual and spatial intelligence, greater command of objectivity/logic, more wisdom, more breadth and depth of knowledge, greater ambition, a way with words. I want to be much more intelligent, charismatic, generous, cultured, creative, quick on my feet, talented, musical, and sophisticated. I also want to be a badass with less oversensitivity, more moxie and at least one awesome catchphrase. :devil:

Oh, and to be more patient, confident in myself and happy with what I already have. Whoops... :doh:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'd like to be less shy and more self-confident. Most people who get to know me really like me, but I have a hard time making friends.

yeah I'll second this. Shyness is a big hindrance that doesn't get you anywhere. Hard thing to break out of (been struggling with it my whole life), even thought I had social anxiety at one point.

Rebe

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4sop
I rather be
ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.

I wish I have endless energy. I want to be a whirlwind of ideas, but not emotions/sentiments evolving around other people and their sillies. Ideas based on high idealism, strong rationalism and passionate principals. Is that possible? I hate that every little thing drains me. I tried explaining this to my isfj friend but she keeps thinking it's because I don't exercise much. But, no matter what I do, either it's washing the dishes or running two miles, I usually need a nap in the middle of the day. And my iron is fine.

I want to be more certain of myself too. I want to be able to say whatever and do whatever I want without spending a couple of hours afterward feeling uncertain, if I did things right.

I also would love to be able to read through books, just absorb everything, be a mad scientist type.