User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

I'd like to be less shy and more self-confident. Most people who get to know me really like me, but I have a hard time making friends.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    INFJ

I wish that I wasn't so cynical towards the world. It makes remaining an idealist so difficult.

I wish my crazy N perspective was easier for me to express on paper or orally.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

I d like to have a balance between E/ I and J/P

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonade View Post

I wish I wouldn't second guess myself all the time.
    Seconded. Self-doubt caused by over-analysis is probably my greatest weakness
    4w5, Fi>Ne>Ti>Si>Ni>Fe>Te>Se, sp > so > sx

appreciates being appreciated, conflicted over conflicts, afraid of being afraid, bad at being bad, predictably unpredictable, consistently inconsistent, remarkably unremarkable...

I may not agree with what you are feeling, but I will defend to death your right to have a good cry over it

The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. ~ Bertrand Russell

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by scortia View Post
    I wish that I wasn't so cynical towards the world. It makes remaining an idealist so difficult.

I wish my crazy N perspective was easier for me to express on paper or orally.
    +1 Yep, both of these.
    To die would be an awfully big adventure - Peter Pan

INFJ ~ 4w5 sp/sx ~ RLOAI ~ Inclusion e/w=1/0 (Melancholy Compulsive) Control: e/w=0/6 (Supine) Affection: e/w=4/0 (Phlegmatic Melancholy)

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I wish I could have true, total humility. The type of humility, as C.S. Lewis describes, that makes you completely happy about others' achievements as much as your own. I'd like to see myself as I am and see the good in it and be contented with what I have, but also being able to see the bad in pure honesty and work on it without starting to hate myself.

MBTI
    pfni
    Enneagram

Ack! There's too much. I want to have a better memory, quicker wit, more visual and spatial intelligence, greater command of objectivity/logic, more wisdom, more breadth and depth of knowledge, greater ambition, a way with words. I want to be much more intelligent, charismatic, generous, cultured, creative, quick on my feet, talented, musical, and sophisticated. I also want to be a badass with less oversensitivity, more moxie and at least one awesome catchphrase.

Oh, and to be more patient, confident in myself and happy with what I already have. Whoops...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Avis View Post
    I'd like to be less shy and more self-confident. Most people who get to know me really like me, but I have a hard time making friends.
    yeah I'll second this. Shyness is a big hindrance that doesn't get you anywhere. Hard thing to break out of (been struggling with it my whole life), even thought I had social anxiety at one point.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

I rather be
    ENTP - "Inventor". Enthusiastic interest in everything and always sensitive to possibilities. Non-conformist and innovative. 3.2% of the total population.
    I wish I have endless energy. I want to be a whirlwind of ideas, but not emotions/sentiments evolving around other people and their sillies. Ideas based on high idealism, strong rationalism and passionate principals. Is that possible? I hate that every little thing drains me. I tried explaining this to my isfj friend but she keeps thinking it's because I don't exercise much. But, no matter what I do, either it's washing the dishes or running two miles, I usually need a nap in the middle of the day. And my iron is fine.

I want to be more certain of myself too. I want to be able to say whatever and do whatever I want without spending a couple of hours afterward feeling uncertain, if I did things right.

I also would love to be able to read through books, just absorb everything, be a mad scientist type.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ILE

Caffiene helps alot.