User Tag List

First 12

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

its been a long while since i was swept into other peoples emotions, i play on surface of an issue, i never will push a negative emotion or postive cause "its just too much for me" out of the way, but clear mind can to find the best solution and help when i must be active but Empathizing deeply with out a offered resolution can sometimes be the only thing that really is needed or the solution as well.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by yakimadude View Post
    its been a long while since i was swept into other peoples emotions, i play on surface of an issue, i never will push a negative emotion or postive cause "its just too much for me" out of the way, but clear mind can to find the best solution and help when i must be active but Empathizing deeply with out a offered resolution can sometimes be the only thing that really is needed or the solution as well.
    This is very true. I've found this to be as close to resolution as you'll get in certain types of personal upheavals and problems. A tough situation is a tough situation and sometimes the only thing you can do is ride it out.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by mcmartinez84 View Post
    I hate to be the insensitive jerk, but this just doesn't happen to me. I don't think of things so eternally. Yeah, things are unfair, that sucks, but I can't change the world. I do my part by being a (hopefully!) good citizen and someday if I have gobs of money, I'll donate to a charity or cause I deem worthy. It doesn't do much good for me to cry over something I can't possibly begin to change.

That's just how I think of these things. *shrug*
    This. No need to worry about something you can't do anything about.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Puppy View Post
    t

This can be very nonspecific-at times I am not even sure what or whose pain I feel or why I hurt-I am like a ball of sticky tape that picks up lint, dog hair, and nonspecific environmental pain.

This is normally when I shut down and hide for a few days to allow some of the built up residue to air out. It can take some time to logically sort through the emotion and respond rationally.
    +1
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious