• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] INFPs - Ever Do Things Just To Get A Reaction?

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah, occasionally.

phoenix31

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This is a really old thread, but since somebody already responded today, I guess I will too. :)

I've been known to pull pranks for fun, but other than that, I don't think I ever do/say strange things on purpose just to get a reaction from someone else. I'm usually the reactionary one in that type of situation.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I do a lot of silly, quirky things. And one of those is doing/saying stuff just to see people's reactions. Harmless fun. And I loveee it when the other person gets it and plays right back!

Virgo1987

MBTI Type
Infp
sure, I do.

I'll say sarcastic things and silly things, but the only thing I want to bring out of people is laughter. I don't want to cause any intentional harm, but sometimes that has happened and it does make me feel terrible about it... yet I never stop, I just keep at it (but to different people).