12 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    XXXX

Default Verbal Vs. Written

Have you ever been told you're a completely different person online??
    I LIKE OOMPA LOOMPAS!!!!!:steam: - I would have not said that out in the open, unless we were good friends.
    I'm a INFP - The sociopath

I think I'm either a 4w5, 4w3, 6w5 or 9w1. Most possibly 4w5.

Feeling FiNe

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ORLY

Oh yeah, a lot of people online have questioned my claim of being an introvert. I think it's because I (for the most part) feel like I can speak my mind online and really let out my silliness. Not to mention I have a helluva lot more time to sit and think about what im going to say before I post it. I wouldn't say I'm completely different offline, just more shy and obviously introverted. When in real life conversation I don't get as much time to think about how I want to respond, so usually I'm going to say less than I would online.
    [SIGPIC]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/KamikazePigeonOnFire/untitled-39.jpg[/SIGPIC]

half mystic, half skeksis jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

People tell me that all the time. In person, people say I'm bubbly, cheerful and friendly. Online, people think I'm stern.

I am none of those things.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

I talk too much on vent. Enough said.
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

yes, I'm in another dimension in written to verbal. In verbal I'm way more scattered, silly and extroverted.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    yes, I'm in another dimension in written to verbal. In verbal I'm way more scattered, silly and extroverted.
    Me too!
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm always told that. I'm not as well-spoken off of the internet and not because i over-think, but because i don't find myself in enough situations to utilize it.
    My real life situations are often very playful and lacking in seriousness. Written down, i can be super intense.

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

No, I pretty much come off the same over time.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

I am more quiet, polite and charming in the irl. It is because I censor most of what I think unless I am with good friends...and even then I censor myself quiet a bit.

People often tell me I have a lot of presence

People like to talk to me like I am a some sorta shrink because I seem nonjudgmental. I answer their questions in a harmonious direction but keep on trying to change the subject to abstractions/not personal topics or topics about ideas not people (which is what I prefer to talk about).

When I am out partying, especially singing Karaoke and lots of people (especially when this includes attractive females), am more outgoing, floaty, playful, [when I drink at clubs am a happy drunk not a mean one (i.e. smiling most of the the time in that atmospher)] ( to the point where I transform into an ESTP persona).
    I don't like to look at people when in grocery stores or make any eye contact with anybody there except the cashier but do like to look at people from a profile from outside tables at coffee houses.

I can be silly when I am in an environment/w people I trust or vibe with.

I like bacon.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I write better than I talk, usually. There is more time to think about what there is to say. Unless I am lazy and just write something really quick and hit 'post', which is 95% of the time.

I think writing is good for notice equality. Everyone writes in the same volume (unless you're using all caps). People can be good at both, but I notice some folks are either good at one or the other. I've seen some people write and looking at their spelling, punctuation, tone, etc., wonder if they're mentally retarded -But when I hear them speak they have good control and sound sophisticated. And vice versa.