• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] personality type and handedness

scortia

MBTI Type
INFJ
Right-handed, somewhat ambidextrous.

My mother is convinced I should be left-handed because my handwriting is so abysmal, but I just can't get the hang of writing that way... but I cut things left-handed and can pitch a ball well with either hand.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I favor my right-hand (writing, eating, drawing), but I am slightly ambidextrous. I make good use of my left hand - it's not merely ornamental.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm so left handed it's stupid...

EDIT: left footed too, but I kick harder with my right leg.

mcmartinez84

MBTI Type
ISTP
I was born left-handed, but my teacher in pre-school made me write with my right hand. I didn't protest, so I'm right handed. I'm left-eye dominant (archery, photography...), I'm a bit of both when I kick (maybe a little more left, but I could be wrong), and I cut food with my left hand when I eat (not when cooking).

My handwriting has always been kinda crappy.

Trepidation

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Wow, what's with all the left-handers?

I'm left-handed in that I write, throw, swing, etc. with my left hand, and I'm more confident with my left hand. But I try to learn anything new right-handed. I use my right hand for guitars, computer mice, joysticks and so on. It's so much simpler if everyone's right-handed and I don't really feel any advantage to learning a completely new skill either way.