User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

In my opinion, when nice, ENFJ's are the most fabulous type out there. They are inspirational, delightful, smart, authentic, genuinely interested in helping people towards happiness and self-actualization and total idealist romantics

i love them

on the other hand, i also know two very immature and mean ENFJ's and they are quite unpleasant

awe shucks

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

I've known 3 tested ENFJ's IRL and I only connect with one of them. She's one of my good friends. She's intensely opinionated in the opposite way I am. So we don't clash on our strong opinions because I don't care about what she cares about and vice versa. So we end up being very good supporters of each other. She's so honest with her emotions. She always knows what she's feeling and doesn't hesitate to express it. I don't know what I'm feeling half the time or have to think about it for a long time to figure that stuff out so that trait is pretty amazing to me - even though I think she stresses herself out with BS way too much. Yes, she's a bit controlling and sometimes set in her ways and not willing to take chances or open herself up to different outlooks and it can be a bit annoying but she's a genuine person. Her positives definitely outweigh that. She's a warm and funny person. I laugh more with her than with a lot of other people.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I'm tired of ENFJs and their intricate web of emotions. I'm also not a big fan of the compulsive white lying. One thing I can't say about them though is that they're "not nice". I suppose I have not yet been subjected to a mean ENFJ...mean in the normal way we perceive someone to be mean anyways.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

...there are such things as mean ENFJs?

Every MBTI type has their downside but being negative is not something Ive seen in any ENFJs I've known.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I'm a mixture of both, but it depends on who i am around and what the purpose is the interaction is.
    A nice ENFJ will likely care with their heart on their sleeve and be as helpful and genuine as possible. They could likely come off as fake, a suckup, or as weak. An ideal, nice ENFJ has probably never had an issue with their heart being on their sleeve or has gone through a phase of being a not-so-nice ENFJ and rose above it.
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by Malkavia View Post
    ...there are such things as mean ENFJs?

Every MBTI type has their downside but being negative is not something Ive seen in any ENFJs I've known.
    Away from the forum, i'm one of the meanies where there's not reason to be otherwise.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

I'm generally nice until given a reason not to be.The Guardians seem to miss my sarcasm a lot. A lot. They think it means that I'm actually mad, and don't understand that is the way I blow off steam concerning issues that I'm frustrated with. Honestly I think it's an Se thing. But by the measure of most people, I'm nice...at least on the surface.

When in private, with close friends that don't gossip, I will pass judgement on people (bad, good, or otherwise). Fi's may think that narrow minded, but quite frankly, it's how I identify a community problem; I need to sort out my Ni thoughts verbally in order to reach a decision on certain things, people included. Guess what? Sometimes, I don't give a damn, and I just need to get the observations out. This sounds mean, but it's really rather neutral. It's what you do with the judgements that counts.

["But Fuzzy, Fuzzy," you may ask, "why do you even have to organize people? That just sounds wrong! You must be a mean, selfish person, hrumphphumphumph-umph." To that, I say that I don't organize people who aren't interested in getting something done that they can't do themselves. Two heads are better than one, and mankind can literally do anything if they get together. That said, a person can accomplish a lot by themselves, without anybody else's help. To those people, I tip my hat, and hope that they will join me with their unique skill sets, of their own volition, at some point, for a future project we have a mutual interest in.]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

My mother is one of the best ENFJs I've ever had occasion to meet. She is busy without seeming rushed, warm, hospitable, smart, can see through lies, thinks ahead, unselfish. Wonderful ENFJs certainly do exist.

Glycerine

Yes, I had a math professor that I admired greatly. He was one of the genuine nicest (maybe too nice) people I've met and got to know him a little. I hope when I smooth out my rough edges that I might become somewhat like him.

I think I am usually pretty nice but still have some rough edges to work out. I HATE to be controlled/manipulated so I try my best not to do it to others. Also, I try really hard to stay open-minded and not to make snap judgments about people (but I occasionally slip and feel bad for it).

I think when ENFJs are near self-actualized, they can be incredibly open-minded individuals that are accepting of all types of people, aren't quick to judge and don't organize people into tight boxes (accept people's differences). They create group harmony by taking the individuals into account (not just the group as a whole).

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9-1
    Socionics
    INFp

One of my best best friends is enFJ and she is seriously one of the most wonderful people I know. She gives, gives, and gives of herself to her family and friends. She's almost always happy (oh, but when she's not!) and has boundless energy. She is pretty outgoing, and always encouraging.

Also, she is only controlling with her own life, and never too opinionated to me.

Her last test:

Strength of the preferences %
    Extraverted 11 Intuitive 25 Feeling 38 Judging 56

She's also scored SJ before
    I want to be alive To all the life that is in me now, to know each moment to the uttermost.
    (Khalil Gibran from Mary Haskell's Journal June 7, 1912.)

"I'd rather die than live without Mercy and Love" - House of Heroes, Code Name Raven

"I write/Slowly at first/Then the words come quicker/Slow in comparison/To my rapid thoughts/I fall silent/In awe of love"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]