User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I find charming, cute, and attractive to be signs of future trouble. It feels disarming and thus makes me even more guarded until I find out what kind of trouble it is.
    Maybe there's trouble becuase you are guarded
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    I find charming, cute, and attractive to be signs of future trouble. It feels disarming and thus makes me even more guarded until I find out what kind of trouble it is.
    Shun the non-believer! Shunnnn!

An ENFJ can lose me by just losing track of the facts. I don't appreciate being read "into" much, and then advised/fixed about..something that isn't there. Not very charming

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

My sister's one... both of us are impervious to one another's obvious charms... so we turn them on other people for the fun of it

ever get tag teamed by an ESTP and ENFJ?! It's impossible to say no
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

To be honest with everybody I think that ENFJs are afraid of me.

Maybe it isn't true but since they said it directly to me I will presume this is the case. Especially since somehow it makes sense.

Anyway if you are so much into "defeating" them here is probably the bast way how to do it.

As long things are lighthearted and flirty they have .... I guess you can call it "the advantage".
    For example poker face is something that is my natural trait. So I can tell you that by using a poker face you can suck Fe out of the air and corner them by doing so. Also don't be openly agressive since by doing this you are giving them the reason to leash out on you. Which can serve as a replacement for Fe atmosphere. Look determined and decisive. (neuroticism at minimum)

If they ask you something give clear, direct and logical answers. Say no or very little personal information in conversations. Also don't start them as so you enter the room.

This way you will probably overpower them. Now the only question is will that scare them or intrigue them. (maybe even both)

Just to be clear I don't go around trying to scare Fe-doms it is just that things often turn out that way.

MBTI
    GONE

I would say more than charming because of what they say ENFJs have a very strong presence. Fe is almost physically palpable. And it naturally responds to cues in the environment that other people may seem to ignore. I think for that reason alone EXFJs are formidable in their social scenes. I could imagine that a battle between EXFJs and EXTPs would be spectacular and ongoing.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    For example poker face is something that is my natural trait.
    I don't think it's natural for me, but I think I'm good at this too. Just more of a Fi thing than an INTJ like. Further, the ENFJ I know can also lose her charm by not being discriminate enough with her friends. I'll lose a little respect if you look like you're enjoying everyone's company.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    My sister's one... both of us are impervious to one another's obvious charms... so we turn them on other people for the fun of it

I think Substitute used to say this about him and his ENFP brother. Team ENXP apparently is very persuasive. And apparently argue alot? LOL.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I have done this mighty thing and have made many boast songs at the feasting table, sloshing my mead and stabbing people in the eye with my saber-toothed-cat-and-giant-butterflies necklace!

When working in tandem with an ESTP, I have been known to cause tiny tears in the fabric of space-time out of which duplicate Elvises fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Fe is almost physically palpable.
    You are so correct that Wilford Brimley Cat will refrain from giving you diabeetus!

Also my ENFP twin agrees with you.

Also, you may palpate my Fe at any time.

I could imagine that a battle between EXFJs and EXTPs would be spectacular and ongoing.
    Ah yes. Good times. Good times.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*hopes for an Elvis*

yeah... my sis and I have the type of dynamics that you generally see on television... we can fight impressively, but we generally decide to turn our energy on the rest of society... she's still my favorite partner in crime and I still have been known to corner people and threaten them when they're mean to her... even though both of us have now passed the quarter century mark

We've tag teamed front desk people to comp our dinner and room at a hotel before even
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett