User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENXP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow1969 View Post
    Also, as I side note, I've noticed that almost all people (minus sociopaths) are inherently good.

It's part of my job description to persuade. When I have consciously persuaded someone I have found that the most effective method, that will work on almost anyone, is giving the other person the feeling that by doing what I want them to do they will be 'helping' or doing something 'good.' It's beautiful. It makes me feel very proud of humanity and it makes me love people even more.

I feel very fortunate to be able to see this in people. I try very hard not to abuse it, but it's hard to realize when you could be abusing exercising other peoples compassion, love, and morals...you know?
    Every ENFJ I've met has an incredible heart and never really uses their powers for malicious manipulation, at least not on purpose.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

I don't believe ENFJs actually know what you're feeling, we just know how to make you feel like we know It's called empathy, something that comes naturally to the NF but especially to the diplomatic ENFJ. I don't have to know how you're feeling to convey understanding to you. Ex:

Person 1: "I am SO MAD. I am FURIOUS! I...I....don't even know what to do about it! *stomps around the room, stops and bursts into tears*"
    ENFJ: "I can see how angry you are, but it also seems to me that underneath that is a sad layer, and I want to talk to the part of you that is being vulnerable right now"
    Person 1: *thinking: HOW DID THEY KNOW?"

A shallow example, certainly the ENFJ made a leading statement about person 1's feelings, but I think it's just that affirmation and validation are part of our arsenal, and being able to relate to others and instinctively feel that emotional connection make us hyperaware of how others are feeling. I wouldn't call it a sixth sense as in other topics, and I wouldn't say we know how you are feeling. We just know how to communicate to you that we have heard you and understand what you are feeling and why, because you have told us, even if you're not aware of it.

Just a theory.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2

Also I realize person 1 was probably an ENFP in the context of some injustice. Sorry to stereotype

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Interesting. I clash with ENFJs more often than not, male and female ones. I don't find them unusually charming or anything. Oh well.
    Don't say that too loud. You'll have one after you before you know it.

MBTI
    iNFp
    Enneagram
    4w3?

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    You don't. Not really. My ENFJ gets away with more of this stuff than I'd ever let anyone else get away with. They know. They always know what you're thinking and feeling then they exploit it. In a good way for the most part.

He: What are you watching?

Me: This thing about great white sharks. They are tagging them and taking blood. It's a pretty brilliant set up they have here. They get under the shark with a cradle that raises them up to the ship level, they have 20 minutes to do everything. They have a shark lojack to put on the fin somewhere.

<next scene the tracking device is being installed using a drill, heavy bolts and it's ratcheted down. I know I'm physically cringing even when the scientists say it isn't hurting them>

He: <pats my hand>

Me: What?

He: I know what you're thinking. It's ok.

Me: Oh?

He: You have a excellent understanding of why they are doing this. The species is endangered and we know very little about them. Taking blood, tracking where they go, getting as much info as possible will be a huge help. BUT...you can't stand to see a human hurting an animal. Animals are more helpless to you than humans. Even though you know this is one of the fiercest predators of them all and are far from being helpless. You KNOW that shark would win every time head to head with a human.

Me: :steam: Yes but you don't have to go advertising this. Poor beastie.

He: I won't. It's very sweet how you love the animals. I won't tell anyone.

So you really don't have a chance. It's futile to fight it.

Even though I think this ENFJ shtick is cute now, I will come back on another day and fiercely argue that ENFJs do not have to be the kings of the world. Just wait...
    iNFPs have the gift of Kick Ass Ranting
    xx don't cross me byatch xx

Painfully Bipolar

MBTI
    iNFp
    Enneagram
    4w3?

Okay, I'm ready now.
    Forewarning: seething bipolar person about to speak.

ENFJs drive me up the WALL because they're little bitchy drama queens. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I could just punch you in the heart ENFJs.
    You guys try to SEEM all "strong" for the other person. Queefs!
    You are MUCH too exceeding, and if people don't give you EXACTLY what you want, you freak out and go psychotic. Your standards are WAY too high, and you refuse to look at yourselves while your criticizing everyone else. Like your effing perfect.
    You're such ASSHOLES to everyone else and you're freaking cowards because you're the only people that can't let themselves open up and be hurt like NORMAL people.
    No no no. If you get hurt, it's not the same as anyone else, it's 134523564623544times WORSE because it was YOU. And you think you have everyone under your charm because you're good with words and you can make people believe you.
    But I can see through all your bullshit.
    And you're A S S H O L E S ! ! ! !

Ironically enough, I've never been in a relationship with and ENFJ.
    Hm... WONDER WHY.

Painfully Bipolar

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

Could it be that you were sent by Haight to entertain us with your ranting? It's almost like watching pole dancing for the soul.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Koocoomoo View Post
    ENFJs drive me up the WALL because they're little bitchy drama queens.[...]

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I could just punch you in the heart ENFJs.[...]

Queefs![...]

If you get hurt, it's not the same as anyone else, it's 134523564623544times WORSE because it was YOU.[...]

And you're A S S H O L E S ! ! ! !
    Thanks for pointing that out.

(Emphasis mine.)
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

*turns on boombox* All these bullets flying make me wanna groove.
    Love is the point.

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Hatter View Post
    Thanks for pointing that out.

(Emphasis mine.)
    Are you serious?
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%