First 8910

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm often a 52% J/48% P, so...

I have a good relationship with both of my parents. If there are any mother issues, it would probably only stem from a slight over-protectedness (all major landmarks in my life tend to happen later than normal). My mom understands me better than most. When I was a child, she did attempt to mainstream me to the kids at school, but I simply didn't fit in. After that, she stopped pushing me to be social and instead tried to cultivate my creative side (piano lessons, guitar lessons, etc.).

Sometimes, I wish she would kick me out of the house so I could grow up a little. But on the other hand, my parents are immigrants who come from a tradition of close family ties. Some of my relatives have four-generation households. I think leaving home (which I don't want to do) would impact my parents more on a cultural basis than an MBTI basis. Basically, that makes me way less desirable to white girls, but I keep trying... and failing.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yea I have mother problems- over-controlling and very manipulative. Although they mostly stem from the problems she had with her mother, which were very bad. She tends to try to use me to fill holes in her life, if that makes sense. She is also an (unhealthy) ESFJ, so maybe you can see how that might be a problem. Me being extremely independent and anti-authortian probably doesn't help very much tho.

and OMG OMG OMG first post OMG OMG OMG

lab rat extraordinaire CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Default Hmmmmm

I identify so much with many of the issues brought up in this thread. Except I'm female....I do have have an ESFJ mother though...and my father was absent.
    Do you know what hurts most, is my mother has never ever tried to get to know me, she just tells what I should do. I'm pissed also, because after seven years of no talking, she's convince herself and the rest of the family she's in the frickin' right. It's like no-one's ever wondered why I felt the need to stop talking to her.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Firey, your av makes me
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]