• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What kind of people do you attract romantically?

Sizzling Berry

MBTI Type
INFP
I mean what kind of people do you tend to fire up? Who gravitates to you naturally? Types, kinds of people, patterns, observations? :D

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
I attract almost exclusively first borns/only children. Often ENTJ/ESTJ ish types, with a few INFPs thrown in for good measure (although they rarely express their feelings). They are often fairly accomplished in terms of skills and most have a drive towards education, or else go the opposite route and are successful at what they do, but without certification and are entrepreneurs. Also a smattering of odd, lonely, socially uncomfortable men who just need attention and because I treat them neutrally, they take it as encouragement. Often the people who are attracted to me aren't particularly close with their own family (although I am very much so with mine) and I think appreciate me drawing them out when they are not in the habit of disclosing much emotional stuff. This is a problem though because they are not often in the habit of being vulnerable and that usually means there are insecurities there that create other problems. A lot of the time those insecurities manifest themselves in an apprearance of confidence, which often isn't true confidence.

Hotherym

MBTI Type
INFU
Depressive, pessimistic INTPs, 90% of the time. :D If not INTPs, ENTPs. To a lesser extent, INFPs and INTJs.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I was younger the two types of people most frequently attracted to me were:

(1) African American Women
(2) Gay Men

I've always admired African genetics. Long limbs, good muscle tone, defined facial features, deep eyes, etc.

The gay guy thing was just funny as hell. Lots of times they thought there was a chance I was gay because I was a bodybuilder, dressed well, etc. One gay neighbor of mine left me a note on my apartment door that said "Have you got any fries with that shake?" :yim_rolling_on_the_ I totally have nothing against gay people, it was just ironic that quite a few were interested in me since I've been 100% all about women since I can remember. :yes:

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
They just want your body Halla.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They just want your body Halla.

The friends of mine that are gay are so damn hilarious. My friend James and I were in a grocery store buying mixers for a party, and he had a crush on a bag boy that was like 16 years old. He just started "Ooogling" this poor kid out of mowhere in broad day light: "Haaaaayyyyy handsome! How are you doin'? Let me see those blue eyes, come closer." The kid was totally taken aback and turned the brightest shade of red I've ever seen. I was mortified but I couldn't help but die of laughter once we exited the store. I admire anyone that has the capability to be forward even if the are unconventional. I don't appreciate people who are totally aggressive forward and creepy, but embarassing as hell funny I don't give a shit forward never ceases to crack me up. :rofl1:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
guys who sell weed!

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
ISF girls who view me as a novelty or something it seems. I also attracted a gay guy once. Not sure of his type but I'm sure he was gay.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The friends of mine that are gay are so damn hilarious. My friend James and I were in a grocery store buying mixers for a party, and he had a crush on a bag boy that was like 16 years old. He just started "Ooogling" this poor kid out of mowhere in broad day light: "Haaaaayyyyy handsome! How are you doin'? Let me see those blue eyes, come closer." The kid was totally taken aback and turned the brightest shade of red I've ever seen. I was mortified but I couldn't help but die of laughter once we exited the store. I admire anyone that has the capability to be forward even if the are unconventional. I don't appreciate people who are totally aggressive forward and creepy, but embarassing as hell funny I don't give a shit forward never ceases to crack me up. :rofl1:

:rofl1:
HAHAHAHA!
The poor boy....oh well. At least he knows he's that attractive. :cheese:

I really don't know.... I think I've attracted more NFs than anything.

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
It's consistently been mostly SJ/SP guys.. Oh and first-borns for some reason.

I have more of an affinity for last-borns. Longest relationship was with an ENFP last-born. Last time I fell for someone really hard was wtih an ENFJ, also a last born. :p

JTG1984

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
cougars and high school girls...

...jk

A

A window to the soul

Um, I seem to attract just about everyone...? All ages, races, colors, creeds. It's a gift. :blush: Actually, it's kind of annoying. :cheese:

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No real patterns in looks or demographics, really. Or never cared to look. As for MB type... Usually T's... especially extroverted T's. NTJ's and STP's attraction for me seems to wear off a little once they realize we just have an awesome friend chemistry. Or that may just be me deciding for them. Not really sure. NTP's seem to like me a lot. I think there are a good balance of similarities and differences. Not sure if an ISTJ ever liked me, but ESTJs certainly do.

F men don't really know what to do with me...except an occasional ENFP. And even then there's a lot staring at me like I'm some kind of mutant.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Q.

Pirates.

Ringmasters.

Bacchus.

Androids.

Gunslingers.

Poker players.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I attract people I don't find attractive :doh:

I attract a variety of ages, races, backgrounds.... My own age group seems the hardest for me to attract. I look young, but that doesn't explain the old guys (or does it?).

I also attract obsessive people and weirdos, as I've mentioned here before. I tend to be a bleeding heart in romance, and I guess they smell me out.

As for MBTI types, an inordinate amount of INTPs and INTJs. I think I've dated more NTs than one person ever should... ISTJs seem to like me a lot also. :nerd:

I have several good ENFJ male friends, and a few have expressed romantic interest at one time or another. We click so naturally, which is why I'm always showing love for the ENFJs :wubbie:

Physically, I sometimes attract this certain kind of STP guy that I have nothing whatsoever in common with (there are other kinds I like and have things in common with - at first anyway). That always makes me scratch my head.

Of all the types, I like the ENFJ and certain kind of INTP personality a lot. I just need to find a hot one who lives nearby :tongue:

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I attract everyone.

My problem is to not repell them afterwards.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
I attract people I don't find attractive :doh:

I attract a variety of ages, races, backgrounds.... My own age group seems the hardest for me to attract. I look young, but that doesn't explain the old guys (or does it?).

I also attract obsessive people and weirdos, as I've mentioned here before. I tend to be a bleeding heart in romance, and I guess they smell me out.

As for MBTI types, an inordinate amount if INTPs and INTJs. I think I've dated more NTs than one person ever should... ISTJs seem to like me a lot also. :nerd:

I have several good ENFJ male friends, and a few have expressed romantic interest at one time or another. We click so naturally, which is why I'm always showing love for the ENFJs :wubbie:

Physically, I sometimes attract this certain kind of STP guy that I have nothing whatsoever in common with (there are other kinds I like and have things in common with - at first anyway). That always makes me scratch my head.

Of all the types, I like the ENFJ and certain kind of INTP personality a lot. I just need to find a hot one who lives nearby :tongue:

You need to share some of those ENFJs over here, please & thnx. :D

I attract stubborn, dominate, determined, and grounded types. They come in various personalities so I can't pigeon hole them too much. For those into astrology, I tend to attract an exorbitant amount of Scorpios and Taureans.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I attract intelligent women. (... see what I did there?)

When I was younger, I seemed to attract NFPs. More recently, it's ESFJs.