User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Default What kind of people do you attract romantically?

I mean what kind of people do you tend to fire up? Who gravitates to you naturally? Types, kinds of people, patterns, observations?
    Hot-hearted head

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I attract almost exclusively first borns/only children. Often ENTJ/ESTJ ish types, with a few INFPs thrown in for good measure (although they rarely express their feelings). They are often fairly accomplished in terms of skills and most have a drive towards education, or else go the opposite route and are successful at what they do, but without certification and are entrepreneurs. Also a smattering of odd, lonely, socially uncomfortable men who just need attention and because I treat them neutrally, they take it as encouragement. Often the people who are attracted to me aren't particularly close with their own family (although I am very much so with mine) and I think appreciate me drawing them out when they are not in the habit of disclosing much emotional stuff. This is a problem though because they are not often in the habit of being vulnerable and that usually means there are insecurities there that create other problems. A lot of the time those insecurities manifest themselves in an apprearance of confidence, which often isn't true confidence.

Depressive, pessimistic INTPs, 90% of the time. If not INTPs, ENTPs. To a lesser extent, INFPs and INTJs.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

When I was younger the two types of people most frequently attracted to me were:

(1) African American Women
    (2) Gay Men

I've always admired African genetics. Long limbs, good muscle tone, defined facial features, deep eyes, etc.

The gay guy thing was just funny as hell. Lots of times they thought there was a chance I was gay because I was a bodybuilder, dressed well, etc. One gay neighbor of mine left me a note on my apartment door that said "Have you got any fries with that shake?" :yim_rolling_on_the_ I totally have nothing against gay people, it was just ironic that quite a few were interested in me since I've been 100% all about women since I can remember.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "If somebody asks your MBTI type on a first date, run". -Donna Cecilia
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

They just want your body Halla.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    They just want your body Halla.
    The friends of mine that are gay are so damn hilarious. My friend James and I were in a grocery store buying mixers for a party, and he had a crush on a bag boy that was like 16 years old. He just started "Ooogling" this poor kid out of mowhere in broad day light: "Haaaaayyyyy handsome! How are you doin'? Let me see those blue eyes, come closer." The kid was totally taken aback and turned the brightest shade of red I've ever seen. I was mortified but I couldn't help but die of laughter once we exited the store. I admire anyone that has the capability to be forward even if the are unconventional. I don't appreciate people who are totally aggressive forward and creepy, but embarassing as hell funny I don't give a shit forward never ceases to crack me up.
    --------------------
    Type Stats:
    MBTI -> (E) 77.14% | (i) 22.86% ; (S) 60% | (n) 40% ; (T) 72.22% | (f) 27.78% ; (P) 51.43% | (j) 48.57%
    BIG 5 -> Extroversion 77% ; Accommodation 60% ; Orderliness 62% ; Emotional Stability 64% ; Open Mindedness 74%

Quotes:
    "Enneagram is psychological underpinnings. Cognitive Functions are mental reasoning and perceptional processes. -Sanjuro

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

guys who sell weed!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

ISF girls who view me as a novelty or something it seems. I also attracted a gay guy once. Not sure of his type but I'm sure he was gay.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    The friends of mine that are gay are so damn hilarious. My friend James and I were in a grocery store buying mixers for a party, and he had a crush on a bag boy that was like 16 years old. He just started "Ooogling" this poor kid out of mowhere in broad day light: "Haaaaayyyyy handsome! How are you doin'? Let me see those blue eyes, come closer." The kid was totally taken aback and turned the brightest shade of red I've ever seen. I was mortified but I couldn't help but die of laughter once we exited the store. I admire anyone that has the capability to be forward even if the are unconventional. I don't appreciate people who are totally aggressive forward and creepy, but embarassing as hell funny I don't give a shit forward never ceases to crack me up.

HAHAHAHA!
    The poor boy....oh well. At least he knows he's that attractive.

I really don't know.... I think I've attracted more NFs than anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post

HAHAHAHA!
    The poor boy....oh well. At least he knows he's that attractive.
    That's one way of looking at it! :yim_rolling_on_the_
    --------------------
    Type Stats:

Quotes: