• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What kind of people do you attract romantically?

TopherRed

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
2w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I tend to attract INTJs like no tomorrow. I have a thick skin for an ENFJ and I think they find it endearing that I can stand to talk to them for very long (I wouldn't say I'd ever want to get into a long term relationship with one though...Te is kinda abusive to my way of thinking). I rarely meet INTPs, and I'm not sure if I've ever met the female version irl. Most INFPs I meet are 4s, and they tend to stress me out a bit. :) Occasionally an INFJ...cute, but after the initial contact, sometimes we pick at each other. *shrug*

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I hopefully attract pretty girls, who are good trustworthy people.

O

Oberon

Pink attracts two kinds: The utterly perfect and the complete lunatics. Sometimes the groups overlap.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pink attracts two kinds: The utterly perfect and the complete lunatics. Sometimes the groups overlap.

There's no sometimes.

Without fail, it's some utterly perfect pirate/ringmaster/anti-hero trying to get a freak fest going with his bull whip inside my demure but colorful high-wire tights. The clowns are always amused. The midgets? Not so much.

My make or break decision inevitably centers around just how truly bad he is (I have a chart with easy to read notations) or if I can love him back without going straight to heck. Witty banter only delays the "You're my woman! Come take a tour of Hades!" moment.

NTPs create moral dilemmas that you have to work out quickly before he gets his hands on your frilly tutu and gleefully drags you off the circus mast kicking and flailing.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The abused, the nerdy, and the geeky...

Also seems that the bigger they are the harder they fall. :doh:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You like to knock over giant women?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
In reciprocal longer-term relationships I'd have to say xSFP and IxFJ.

But when I was younger the sleazy, man-ho type used to really like me, and I'd either use them for sex or kick them in the shins and run. Also, creepy, pretentious, successful older men used to really seem to be drawn to me.

I'm quite sure I've also had at least one ISTP, a couple of xNTPs and ....maybe?? xNFPs be attracted to me.

So basically, I attract people. I would be frightened if I attracted, say, cows or chickens.

WoodsWoman

MBTI Type
INFP
Ltr. ENTJ

Attraction: INTJ, ENTP, INxP, and one I'm trying to figure out... I think he's ENTP or ESTP... more research required. ---Oh, and being somewhat oblivious there might be others.

Waffle

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
For my personality: NFs
For my looks: SF and NT

However, that doesn't include my current beau. However, all of my boyfriends had underlying emotional or psychological issues and odd home lives.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cloning? So you can do it with yourself, Biax?

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
F males, ENxP males and females, ENTx lesbians/bisexuals.

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
When I was in my teens I attracted outcasts, nerds, geeks, people who were on the fringes or felt they were on the fringes. Which I guess made sense because I was considered both a freak AND a geek AND a future lesbian (I know, a feat, I'm a woman of many talents what can I say)

As an adult? Usually introverts. INFX women is a theme but then I'm also attracted so it's hard to say "which came first". I seem to attract more extraversion in males then in females, but then, it probably takes more extraversion in a male for me to to notice. LOL.

BlueinGreen

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
When I was in high school (read: paler and skinnier) it was often the goth girls, which I found no less than bizarre.

Now I seem to attract the nurturing/mothering types, probably because I look like I'm 21 going on 16. I mean it's not the worst thing, but still...

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Personally, I don't think I attract anyone. But, if we get along thats cool.