User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

If I attracted as many half-way normal females my own age as I did overweight middle-aged women, gay men, as well as small dogs and cats in heat, I'd be a happy man.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I've always attracted a pretty diverse group, not to say a ton of people have been attracted to me (that I've known of, at least), but just different people. I've definitely noticed some patterns, and I try to find the connection between these people.

One definite pattern: ExxPs. I guess it's because I am either pretty introverted and a feeler, but if I'm in my shadow type, I'm just like them, and they like both of those types. Also a lot of them like to go after people to find out more about them, from my experience, and I usually respond well to that because I appreciate the interest. I remember a couple ESTPs, an ESFP, and a girl who introduced herself to me and talked to me a while before I had even said a word to her. Later she took the myers briggs test and got ENFP, so I'm not sure what exactly attracted her to me, but it's definitely a testament to the INFJ-ENFP thing. Too bad I didn't get to spend much time with her, she was hot.

Women of color: There's some kind of connection here that I have trouble explaining, it could be cultural similarities or personality type oriented, but I notice I have a higher attraction rate with blacks, Asians and hispanic girls.

Usually I attract feeling types, partially because most women are feeling types, but also I'm not very theoretical and that probably projects. If they're ESTP or ENTP I can deal with it because they're fun to me and have Fe which is noticeable enough to mistake them for feeling types. Otherwise most thinking types are best as friends for me, I think.
    A hero is someone who does the right thing without expectation of reward, just because it's the right thing to do.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I've attracted, intense girls under 5'5".

Except for one instance where I attracted a girl who's like 5'8".

Every single one of them was driven.

Unfortunately, they weren't all stable balanced individuals. (neither was I for that matter)

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    Double the pleasure, double the fun...
    //Dancing With Myself - Billy Idol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

i attract computers.

oh, and people like antimony.
    When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be disappointed to discover they are not it.
    - Bernard Bailey
    It is bad luck to be superstitious.
    - Andrew W. Mathis

sp/sx/so

MBTI
    INTP

SJs and xNTPs, which a bit unfortunate seeing as how I tend to gravitate towards NFs.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

The women I attract romantically are those attracted to the wrong type of guy.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5&4 sx
    Socionics
    INFj

xxTPs

Particularly ENTPs, because they mistake me for INFJ.

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm not sure about what type they all are, but I mostly attract introverted nerdy guys with no game whatsoever (IxTx...?). Sometimes I attract the ladies (no idea what type).

And that's unfortunate, altho bound to happen given that I'm a programmer. I'm not really attracted to the quiet dudes in the corner staring at their shoes. At least not romantically. We can make decent friends tho! I'm much more attracted to outgoing (extroverted), confident guys who can make me want to do stuff with them by just being cool, open minded and willing to try new things!
    I 65.63% E 34.38%
    S 68.75% N 31.25%
    T 87.1% F 12.9%
    P 66.67% J 33.33%

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

XXXX's.

Boys with game.
    Boys with no game.
    Girls with no game.

Generally the intuitives. Only a couple sensing types.
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex