User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

For you NF's that say INT types are your most common attraction or that you've had the most success in relationship with that type, where are you meeting these people? I know very few INF's.

Are you literally meeting them at the places that have been listed on these forums - bookstores, art shows, museums, libraries, college, etc?? Or is it more often that you've met them in the workplace or that somehow you guys were met randomly or were drawn to each other in a public setting somehow?

Where are these INF-INT meetings taking place?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post
    Online.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

Urgh problems posting on this tiny keypad, lemme try again...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

In my opinion, INFJ females often attract the following:

1) INTPs of both genders who appreciate our mind.

2) Sweet, unassuming ISxJ men who seem to find us charming and a good example of polite femininity. This is only their understanding of our social facade however. If they were to get to know us better they'd probably find us neurotic, overly-emotional and maybe a little insane.

3) ENTP men who want to have witty repartee with us and then seduce us.

4) ENFP men who want to have deep, meaningful conversations with us and then seduce us.

5) ESTP men who want us to laugh at their jokes, watch their sports games, and have sex with them. At least that's how things started with my husband

Of those, I'm most attracted to ESTPs and ENTPs. I find ENFP men sexy too but I need someone more grounded. I'm also very attracted to ESFPs, though in my experience they often seek a T partner and just aren't as enamored with INFJs as some of the other types are.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

I don't know.

The only girl's I've dated so far have been pretty nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by INTPness View Post

All of the NTs I've met, with 1 exception, have been in College-Calculus class, Chemistry Class, a Personality Theory class and though tutoring work ,I do for TRIO. TRIO is a federally funded student support service that serves disadvantaged students. The exception was through my ENFP friend who met an ENTP/J through Eharmony.

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

I know there have been a few ESP males interested in me. (They came to me, I didn't do anything to make it happen).

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8sx
    Socionics
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    I attract almost exclusively first borns/only children. Often ENTJ/ESTJ ish types, with a few INFPs thrown in for good measure (although they rarely express their feelings). They are often fairly accomplished in terms of skills and most have a drive towards education, or else go the opposite route and are successful at what they do, but without certification and are entrepreneurs. Also a smattering of odd, lonely, socially uncomfortable men who just need attention and because I treat them neutrally, they take it as encouragement. Often the people who are attracted to me aren't particularly close with their own family (although I am very much so with mine) and I think appreciate me drawing them out when they are not in the habit of disclosing much emotional stuff. This is a problem though because they are not often in the habit of being vulnerable and that usually means there are insecurities there that create other problems. A lot of the time those insecurities manifest themselves in an apprearance of confidence, which often isn't true confidence.
    Wow. You just described me and my ex, who is an INFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by justxher View Post
    The kind I end up not being attracted to :/
    Yup.

Senior Member compulsiverambler's Avatar
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Ps, especially IxxPs.

I tend to attract quirky, sardonic, and confident men. And women who liked The Matrix.
    Last edited by Lux; 12-04-2009 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Horific wording.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau