User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    INFP

I tend to attract the youngest of a family. I love the youngest, and for some reason, the men I've had relationships with and whom I loved have been been the youngest of two. I'm a romantic and so my heart and intuition lead the way. I've had two long-term relationships with ISTJs and, though they had their good, kind qualities, they were both domineering (to an extent), control-oriented people. In the past, I've attracted men who feel I need to be taken care of (as in parent-child) instead of those I prefer, which are men who treat me as an equal in no need of saving. I think it's because I don't appear to live in the here and now and they think I need a safety net. Because I'm independently-minded and very capable of making up my own mind, I felt hemmed in by them. I'm in love now with a NF or NT, and I much prefer the compatibility of minds in an NF or NT (an intense physical attraction goes without saying). I also look younger than my age (so I've been told), and I've attracted a few men much younger men. The two men I've fallen deeply in love with were both Ns, and we seem to read each other's minds. I love open-ended, non-judgmental discussions---then, when one has a strong opinion, it's not dismissed or the other person doesn't feel threatened by it: a respect for the other's point of view. Love has to be there, though.

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

The first few guys who came after me were *extremely* extroverted conmen types with addiction problems. They came after me aggressively to the point I left school twice because of two different ones. Socially rejected guys pursued me because I was respectful to them. I rarely had anything in common with them and so it was just friendship. There were also problems with coercive pressuring based on an overly strong need for acceptance that I couldn't provide.

After that my only two significant relationships were with INTPs. I don't know if I attract them, or if the ones I was involved with represented a small percentage of people that make sense to me on a deeper level. I think that resulted from the fact that my primary academic mentor of 12 years I would say was an INTP. I had never interacted reciprocally with any men in my entire life, and even though my interactions with my mentor were distant and sometimes harsh in terms of critique, I felt respected by him and he helped shape me into an artist.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

MBTI
    ENFP

My LTRs have been with Introverted men. Often from other countries, but I don't know why that is, since there were hardly any genetic or cultural differences to make a case for 'opposites attract'.
    Flings - could be all kinds. Dunno.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

The majority of the people who approach me are extremely conformist wiggertypes (ESTJ, ESTP, ESFP). Unfortunately I'm not attracted to them at all. I prefer men who just go their own way and do whatever they want for themselves, but most of those men never approach me!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP

So far, all different types. A lot of ENTPs though, which I find odd. An ISFJ, an INTP, and an ENFP. An ESxP too. There have been more, not sure of their types. They were all attracted for different reasons, and all had different intentions.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    enfp

Every NF's dream: Emotionally unavailable SJ's..... They are attracted to me like a magnet to the side of a transit bus. :steam:

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Guitar players *coughpotdealerscough*

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFp

SPs and SJs. NFs too, but we mostly just settle into friendship. NTs are hard to find, but I've had great relationship success with 'em.

It's been equal with the Es and the Is, but definitely more Es lately.

Weirdly, it's been a lot of guys who were class president or prom king in high school. Early bloomers? Dunno...they're adorable.

What's disturbingly similar is they almost all share the same, erm, bedroom style. TMI?

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Really smart, bitter guys, LOL. Either those, or the opposite end of the spectrum: Really romantic, traditional, boy-scout types who aren't too quick on the uptake.
    I think I think more than you think I think.

brainheart

Males. Lesbians typically seem to hate me. I think I put off a very strong heterosexual vibe. I usually don't know who I attract until someone points it out to me afterward, maybe because if I'm in a situation where I am attracting someone I am typically drunk. I do know males often think I'm flirting when I'm not. I'm just engaging in conversation and they translate it as such. I've been told I'm 'hot as hell'. I think that has to do with just being a physically/sensually oriented person, I don't know, because I definitely don't try. Typically I think I look like hell, not hot.

But wait, are we talking romantically or physically? Romantically, hmm. It seems like every significant other I have had has been radically different from each other, I mean aside from being male. But the ESFP seemed the most twitterpated, and he has stuck.