User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

It's consistently been mostly SJ/SP guys.. Oh and first-borns for some reason.

I have more of an affinity for last-borns. Longest relationship was with an ENFP last-born. Last time I fell for someone really hard was wtih an ENFJ, also a last born. :P

Pumpernickel
    MBTI
    ENTJ

The kind I end up not being attracted to :/

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

cougars and high school girls...

...jk

A window to the soul

Um, I seem to attract just about everyone...? All ages, races, colors, creeds. It's a gift. Actually, it's kind of annoying.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

No real patterns in looks or demographics, really. Or never cared to look. As for MB type... Usually T's... especially extroverted T's. NTJ's and STP's attraction for me seems to wear off a little once they realize we just have an awesome friend chemistry. Or that may just be me deciding for them. Not really sure. NTP's seem to like me a lot. I think there are a good balance of similarities and differences. Not sure if an ISTJ ever liked me, but ESTJs certainly do.

F men don't really know what to do with me...except an occasional ENFP. And even then there's a lot staring at me like I'm some kind of mutant.
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

The Q.

Pirates.

Ringmasters.

Bacchus.

Androids.

Gunslingers.

Poker players.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I attract people I don't find attractive

I attract a variety of ages, races, backgrounds.... My own age group seems the hardest for me to attract. I look young, but that doesn't explain the old guys (or does it?).

I also attract obsessive people and weirdos, as I've mentioned here before. I tend to be a bleeding heart in romance, and I guess they smell me out.

As for MBTI types, an inordinate amount of INTPs and INTJs. I think I've dated more NTs than one person ever should... ISTJs seem to like me a lot also.

I have several good ENFJ male friends, and a few have expressed romantic interest at one time or another. We click so naturally, which is why I'm always showing love for the ENFJs

Physically, I sometimes attract this certain kind of STP guy that I have nothing whatsoever in common with (there are other kinds I like and have things in common with - at first anyway). That always makes me scratch my head.

Of all the types, I like the ENFJ and certain kind of INTP personality a lot. I just need to find a hot one who lives nearby
    Last edited by OrangeAppled; 12-03-2009 at 06:00 PM.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I attract everyone.

My problem is to not repell them afterwards.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I attract people I don't find attractive

I attract a variety of ages, races, backgrounds.... My own age group seems the hardest for me to attract. I look young, but that doesn't explain the old guys (or does it?).

I also attract obsessive people and weirdos, as I've mentioned here before. I tend to be a bleeding heart in romance, and I guess they smell me out.

As for MBTI types, an inordinate amount if INTPs and INTJs. I think I've dated more NTs than one person ever should... ISTJs seem to like me a lot also.

I have several good ENFJ male friends, and a few have expressed romantic interest at one time or another. We click so naturally, which is why I'm always showing love for the ENFJs

Physically, I sometimes attract this certain kind of STP guy that I have nothing whatsoever in common with (there are other kinds I like and have things in common with - at first anyway). That always makes me scratch my head.

Of all the types, I like the ENFJ and certain kind of INTP personality a lot. I just need to find a hot one who lives nearby
    You need to share some of those ENFJs over here, please & thnx.

I attract stubborn, dominate, determined, and grounded types. They come in various personalities so I can't pigeon hole them too much. For those into astrology, I tend to attract an exorbitant amount of Scorpios and Taureans.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

I attract intelligent women. (... see what I did there?)

When I was younger, I seemed to attract NFPs. More recently, it's ESFJs.